Nvidia 158.19 missing dll's

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Martin G, Apr 20, 2007.

  1. Martin G

    Martin G Guest

    Martin G, Apr 20, 2007

  2. Martin G

    John Elliott Guest

    I work with Nvidia lot. Of all the graphcs vendors, they are the best.

    Please make sure that the download is correct for 64-bit and your hardware.
    If problems presist, contact thm.

    John Elliott, Apr 20, 2007

  3. John

    This is the first time this has happened to me. It does seem odd. The page
    the download is on is got to by selecting x64 from the operating system.

    Will see what they say.

    On a side note are you the same John Elliot as the one in Goddard ?

    Regards

    Martin

    Martin Goodland, Apr 20, 2007
  4. A shot in the dark - if you had the 'International' version before, and you
    downloaded the original english version, the installation could be looking
    for language *:DLL's - try to un-install the former driver completely or get
    the same language version you had.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Apr 20, 2007
  5. I had the same problem...I just waited for nvidia to realease the certified
    set and all was well.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHR5IERvbicndA==?=, May 23, 2007