    Release notes:
    http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/100.54/100.54_ForceWare_Release_Notes.pdf

    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 31, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 04:03:02 -0800, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    Confusing.... Are they just for 8800? Or the 6/7 as well?

    jud

    (busy scanning my beautiful Patagonia pix :-D )

    Jud Hendrix, Jan 31, 2007

  3. Yes, 6/7's are supported, though I guess the major changes/improvements are
    on the 8800 side. :-(

    On the Patagonia side, I just have to look south through my windows and see
    the 200km away mountains behind which is Ushuaia.
    Some snow can still be seen on top of them.
    Sky is crystal clear and pure and I enjoyed the night views of McNaught
    comet in these latitudes.
    Very romantic.

    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 31, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Thanks Carlos. Huge improvement over the ones on Microsoft Update.

    John Barnes, Feb 1, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Kue2 Guest

    Thanks Carlos!! these drivers loaded in RC2 build
    5744!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Kue2, Feb 1, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:56:02 -0800, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >Yes, 6/7's are supported, though I guess the major changes/improvements are
    >on the 8800 side. :-(

    Thanks. Will try them later this weekend.

    >On the Patagonia side, I just have to look south through my windows and see
    >the 200km away mountains behind which is Ushuaia.
    >Some snow can still be seen on top of them.
    >Sky is crystal clear and pure and I enjoyed the night views of McNaught
    >comet in these latitudes.
    >Very romantic.

    Nice. We had overcast all the time, so nothing to see :-((

    Jud Hendrix, Feb 2, 2007