Nvida Raid driver needed

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?TXVzdGFuZ0l2YW4=?=, Sep 9, 2005.

  1. If anyone can tell me were i can get the sata raid driver for a K8n neo2
    forXp 64bit. i cant find it and let me know or when it will be out

    =?Utf-8?B?TXVzdGFuZ0l2YW4=?=, Sep 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TXVzdGFuZ0l2YW4=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    The drivers are included in this package
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp64_6.25

    John Barnes, Sep 9, 2005

  3. Tons of Raid/Audio/Video drivers @ :

    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?dlcategory=4

    AMD 64 FX-55 @ 2.6Ghz / WinXP64
    Dual BFG 6800 GT Ultra OC running in SLI
    Dual WD 10K SATA Raptor Raid 1
    WD 7200 SATA 300GB

    =?Utf-8?B?dXB0YXBodW5r?=, Sep 9, 2005