nuts

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by carolyn talley, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. get this off my computer!!
    carolyn talley, Aug 6, 2003

  2. carolyn talley

    DC Guest

    carolyn talley wrote:

    > get this off my computer!!

    What?

    --
    DC

    When Microsoft starts making something that doesn't suck, it'll probably be
    a vacuum cleaner. -- PhotoMan
    DC, Aug 6, 2003

  3. carolyn talley

    ilmc Guest

    carolyn talley typed:
    > get this off my computer!!

    What? A fridge magnet? Fury toy?
    ilmc, Aug 6, 2003
  4. carolyn talley

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Paul - xxx, Aug 6, 2003
  5. carolyn talley

    Unknown Guest

    Reminds me of baseball quiz----------

    During a long rain delay, a baseball anchor commentator decides
    to kill some time by sharing a little trivia with the play-by-
    play announcer.

    "I'll bet you don't know who hit the most home runs between 1955
    and 1975," the anchor man says.

    "Everyone knows that," says the announcer, "Hank Aaron."

    "How about who had the most RBI's between 1955 and 1975?"

    "Easy," says the announcer, "Hank Aaron again."

    "OK, here's a harder one. Know who got hit on the chin with the
    most balls between 1955 and 1975?"

    "I'm not sure on that one, but I'm guessing Hank Aaron."

    "Nah, Liberace!"

    Unknown, Aug 6, 2003
  6. carolyn talley

    ilmc Guest

    Re: Reminds me of baseball quiz----------

    Unknown typed:
    > During a long rain delay, a baseball anchor commentator decides
    > to kill some time by sharing a little trivia with the play-by-
    > play announcer.
    >
    > "I'll bet you don't know who hit the most home runs between 1955
    > and 1975," the anchor man says.
    >
    > "Everyone knows that," says the announcer, "Hank Aaron."
    >
    > "How about who had the most RBI's between 1955 and 1975?"
    >
    > "Easy," says the announcer, "Hank Aaron again."
    >
    > "OK, here's a harder one. Know who got hit on the chin with the
    > most balls between 1955 and 1975?"
    >
    > "I'm not sure on that one, but I'm guessing Hank Aaron."
    >
    > "Nah, Liberace!"
    >

    > "Paul - xxx" <> wrote in message
    >> carolyn talley tried to scribble ...
    >>
    >>> get this off my computer!!

    >> My nuts aren't on your computer ..
    >>
    >> ;)
    >>

    >> --
    >> ............................Paul - xxx
    >> http://www.tvlicensing.biz/
    >> Seti 1845 wu in 14059 hours
    >> http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

    Ouch! You are showing your age - and mine :-(
    ilmc, Aug 6, 2003
  7. carolyn talley

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Re: Reminds me of baseball quiz----------

    Unknown tried to scribble ...

    > During a long rain delay

    Trust a pedo to come up with a crap joke like that.

    Bullis .. Just **** off.

    Paul - xxx, Aug 6, 2003
  8. carolyn talley

    Unknown Guest

    Re: Reminds me of baseball quiz----------

    I feel my age also!

    Unknown, Aug 6, 2003
  9. carolyn talley

    k Guest

    Re: Reminds me of baseball quiz----------

    whats baseball
    :) :)

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com

    k, Aug 6, 2003
  10. carolyn talley

    Unknown Guest

    Re: Reminds me of baseball quiz----------

    Cubs and Sox of course!

    Unknown, Aug 6, 2003
  11. carolyn talley

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Unknown said:

    > Cubs and Sox of course!

    And you know all about cubs and socks don't you?

    Brian H¹©, Aug 6, 2003
  12. carolyn talley

    Unknown Guest

    Re: Reminds me of baseball quiz----------

    Never in any post have I ever even hinted I know all about the cubs and
    socks (as you so typed) so why do you ask such a stupid question?

    Unknown, Aug 6, 2003
  13. carolyn talley

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Unknown said:

    > Never in any post have I ever even hinted I know all about the cubs and
    > socks (as you so typed) so why do you ask such a stupid question?

    Cubs as in young children, and socks as in usenet socks.
    Now, GFY Bullis.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 6, 2003
  14. Re: Reminds me of baseball quiz----------

    On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:59:06 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Brian H¹© in message

    > Unknown said:
    >
    >> Never in any post have I ever even hinted I know all about the cubs and
    >> socks (as you so typed) so why do you ask such a stupid question?

    > Cubs as in young children, and socks as in usenet socks.
    > Now, GFY Bullis.

    snip
    Pssst, Brian. I don't believe that's St00pid....
    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1925
    The Old Sourdough, Aug 7, 2003
  15. carolyn talley

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Re: Reminds me of baseball quiz----------

    The Old Sourdough tried to scribble ...

    > On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:59:06 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    > boggled at the following statement by Brian H¹© in message

    >> Unknown said:
    >>
    >>> Never in any post have I ever even hinted I know all about the cubs
    >>> and socks (as you so typed) so why do you ask such a stupid
    >>> question?

    >> Cubs as in young children, and socks as in usenet socks.
    >> Now, GFY Bullis.
    >>

    > snip
    > Pssst, Brian. I don't believe that's St00pid....

    I thought it was .. and as it didn't reply to my post I was even more sure

    Paul - xxx, Aug 7, 2003
  16. carolyn talley

    Brian H¹© Guest

    The Old Sourdough said:

    > On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:59:06 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    > boggled at the following statement by Brian H¹© in message

    >> Unknown said:
    >>
    >>> Never in any post have I ever even hinted I know all about the cubs and
    >>> socks (as you so typed) so why do you ask such a stupid question?

    >> Cubs as in young children, and socks as in usenet socks.
    >> Now, GFY Bullis.
    >>

    > snip
    > Pssst, Brian. I don't believe that's St00pid....

    Ah, well if it's not Bullis, I apologise, but knowing he uses the nym Unknown, I
    checked the headers and the addy looked very Bullisish.
    Brian H¹©, Aug 7, 2003
  17. carolyn talley

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as carolyn talley continued:

    > get this off my computer!!

    Sorry but this is here to stay. Resist too strongly and your hard drive will
    melt like butter.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 7, 2003
  18. carolyn talley

    slumpy Guest

    Re: Reminds me of baseball quiz----------

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > The Old Sourdough said:
    >
    >> On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:59:06 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    >> boggled at the following statement by Brian H¹© in message

    >>> Cubs as in young children, and socks as in usenet socks.
    >>> Now, GFY Bullis.
    >>>

    >> snip
    >> Pssst, Brian. I don't believe that's St00pid....

    > Ah, well if it's not Bullis, I apologise, but knowing he uses the nym
    > Unknown, I checked the headers and the addy looked very Bullisish.

    Bullisish - adj., from /Bullis/, n, sad luser pedo
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 7, 2003
  19. carolyn talley

    Guest

    On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:44:39 -0700, "carolyn talley"
    <> wrote:

    >get this off my computer!!

    ....and put 'em on your car!

    http://www.bumpernuts.com

    (quite possibly the end of civilization as we know it.)
    , Aug 8, 2003
  20. carolyn talley

    DC Guest

    wrote:

    > On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:44:39 -0700, "carolyn talley"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>get this off my computer!!
    >>

    > ...and put 'em on your car!
    >
    > http://www.bumpernuts.com
    >
    > (quite possibly the end of civilization as we know it.)

    O-M-G! ROFL! }:OD

    DC, Aug 8, 2003