Numbers to growl at

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by S. O'Brien, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    S. O'Brien, Sep 30, 2003

  2. S. O'Brien

    Dragon Guest

    WOW - I've been thinking about going into some non-IT field but then again,
    I love computer WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too much... :)

    BTW, where is everyone for last several days?

    "S. O'Brien" <> wrote in message
    > http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/invest/extra/P62115.asp
    >
    > --
    > Sue MCNGP #69
    > http://www.mcngp.tk
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    >
    > "The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired,
    > your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You

    want

    Dragon, Oct 1, 2003

  3. We've been over job-hunting in India. ;-)

    James D. Murray, Oct 1, 2003
  4. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    what is really scary, my former trade was administration, is that if you
    look at the numbers, there is over 1M office workers going over... thats
    approximately 1.5 office workers for every job sent overseas? Hey, does
    that mean I get my own secretary if I move????? Something to ponder.

    I've been right here

    S. O'Brien, Oct 1, 2003
  5. S. O'Brien

    Jtyc Guest

    > I've been right here

    So have I but MS's servers have been non-cooperative...

    see what happens when you move your administration overseas!
    Jtyc, Oct 1, 2003
  6. S. O'Brien

    Dragon Guest

    May be I should pack my bags and see if I can find a decent place to live in
    India. :)

    I haven't seen others here,,, Is it just me or it's been extremely slow to
    access the news groups.... It's been taking 3-60 minutes before my posts
    have been showing. Also, it takes forever for it to download new headers...

    Dragon, Oct 2, 2003
  7. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    I haven't had a posting/receiving problem at all but yes it has been very
    quiet around here these past 2 weeks. Where once I would get about 50 posts
    per day, I may get 10 - 15 now. Damn people got a life and forgot to tell
    the rest of us how... bastards!!!!!!

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    S. O'Brien, Oct 2, 2003
  8. S. O'Brien

    Kendal Emery Guest

    No, it's not jsut you.... Took two days for one of my posts to appear in
    the TS group. I think this little virus thingy has MS running in
    circles.....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 2, 2003
  9. S. O'Brien

    Flicker Guest

    my boss in the last trip to India to work with the developers (the company
    is outsourcing projects to master-degree guys there at the rate of
    $500/month per head) he took an air filter with him. Not the cheap one, it
    is a $600 USD filter.

    Flicker, Oct 10, 2003
  10. I hear that even Kohler is worried about them competing.
    They make great towel racks and at a very competitive rate.
    Glenn

    Glenn D. Crosse, Oct 11, 2003
  11. S. O'Brien

    JaR Guest

    Glenn D. Crosse" <> wrote in message
    > I hear that even Kohler is worried about them competing.
    > They make great towel racks and at a very competitive rate.

    *Splorf!*

    You owe me a new keyboard!

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 13, 2003