    unobtainable" tone.

    Anyone else had this problem?

    Anyone know of a solution?

    Nemo, Jul 27, 2007

  2. Nemo

    Tim Guest

    Nemo wrote:
    > if someone rings my VOIP phone (snom300) and I do not answer, anyone
    > else ringing in the next couple of minutes gets a "number
    > unobtainable" tone.

    Which firmware version?

    Which PBX/sip service are you connected to?

    Can you get a SIP trace from the Snom300? Does this show the second
    INVITE coming in? It may be your PBX rejecting the call, not the Snom
    phone.

    Tim

    Tim, Jul 27, 2007

  3. Nemo

    Nemo Guest

    On 27 Jul, 20:13, Tim <> wrote:
    > Nemo wrote:
    > > if someone rings my VOIP phone (snom300) and I do not answer, anyone
    > > else ringing in the next couple of minutes gets a "number
    > > unobtainable" tone.

    > Which firmware version?
    >
    > Which PBX/sip service are you connected to?
    >
    > Can you get a SIP trace from the Snom300? Does this show the second
    > INVITE coming in? It may be your PBX rejecting the call, not the Snom
    > phone.
    >
    > Tim

    I'm using SIPGATE. Not sure of firmware version of snom.

    Nemo, Jul 27, 2007
  4. Nemo

    Nemo Guest

    On 27 Jul, 21:18, Nemo <> wrote:
    > On 27 Jul, 20:13, Tim <> wrote:
    >
    > > Nemo wrote:
    > > > if someone rings my VOIP phone (snom300) and I do not answer, anyone
    > > > else ringing in the next couple of minutes gets a "number
    > > > unobtainable" tone.

    > > Which firmware version?

    > > Which PBX/sip service are you connected to?

    > > Can you get a SIP trace from the Snom300? Does this show the second
    > > INVITE coming in? It may be your PBX rejecting the call, not the Snom
    > > phone.

    > > Tim

    > I'm using SIPGATE. Not sure of firmware version of snom.

    And the second INVITE does not seem to show up on the snom log.

    Nemo, Jul 27, 2007
  5. Nemo

    Nemo Guest

    On 27 Jul, 21:44, Nemo <> wrote:
    > On 27 Jul, 21:18, Nemo <> wrote:

    > > > Which firmware version?

    > > > Which PBX/sip service are you connected to?

    > > > Can you get a SIP trace from the Snom300? Does this show the second
    > > > INVITE coming in? It may be your PBX rejecting the call, not the Snom
    > > > phone.

    > > > Tim

    > > I'm using SIPGATE. Not sure of firmware version of snom.

    > And the second INVITE does not seem to show up on the snom log.- Hide quoted text -

    I have a Voyager 205. Perhaps the problem is there. I have not yet
    found where I can download the latest firmware for the 205.

    Nemo, Jul 28, 2007
  6. Nemo

    Herman Guest

    "Nemo" <> wrote in message
    > On 27 Jul, 21:44, Nemo <> wrote:

    >> > I'm using SIPGATE. Not sure of firmware version of snom.

    >> And the second INVITE does not seem to show up on the snom log.- Hide
    >> quoted text -

    > I have a Voyager 205. Perhaps the problem is there. I have not yet
    > found where I can download the latest firmware for the 205.

    My Voyager 205 used to freeze up when using SIP or VPN. Doesn't sound like
    that's your issue here, as it would require a reboot, but if all the lights
    come on and you have no internet access, chances are it is SIP that has
    locked it up. That was a year and a half ago, though, and they might have
    fixed the firmware now, especially now BT are marketing more SIP products.

    Herman, Jul 28, 2007
  7. Nemo

    Nemo Guest

    On 28 Jul, 21:18, "Herman" <>
    wrote:
    > "Nemo" <> wrote in message

    > >> And the second INVITE does not seem to show up on the snom log.- Hide
    > >> quoted text -

    > > I have a Voyager 205. Perhaps the problem is there. I have not yet
    > > found where I can download the latest firmware for the 205.

    > My Voyager 205 used to freeze up when using SIP or VPN. Doesn't sound like
    > that's your issue here, as it would require a reboot, but if all the lights
    > come on and you have no internet access, chances are it is SIP that has
    > locked it up. That was a year and a half ago, though, and they might have
    > fixed the firmware now, especially now BT are marketing more SIP products.- Hide quoted text -

    I managed to find the latest firmware for the voyager and that seems
    to have solved the problem.

    Nemo, Jul 29, 2007