Number portability launch

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Thomas Kenyon, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. <Quote from Forum>

    > We can currently only port BT numbers from the list shown below:

    <snip>

    > But but you will be happy to know that from the end of April you will
    > be able to port numbers from all of the following BT area codes.
    >
    > http://www.voipfone.co.uk/Porting_Codes.xls
    > _________________
    > Regards
    >
    > Voipfone Customer Services

    As soon as this becomes available, I have 2 numbers (different area
    codes) to be ported to 2 different accounts.

    One in the 01489 78 code and one in the 02380 22 code.

    How difficult will it be to port the number?

    Will the charge be the same as it currently stands for porting
    London-based numbers (£15/number followed by £2/month)?

    Please advise if you have a launch date for this service yet.
    Thomas Kenyon, Apr 13, 2006