    anyone know how many questions are included in exams 271 and 272 and how
    much time will I have available to do the exam??

    Thanks in advance.

    maxusa, Aug 31, 2004

  2. maxusa

    TBone Guest

    "maxusa" <> wrote
    > Hello there, I'm about to take my first exam towards MCDST cert. . Does
    > anyone know how many questions are included in exams 271 and 272 and how
    > much time will I have available to do the exam??

    If you are going to take the exam, there are a couple of resources you will
    need to check before asking questions here.

    www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.asp - find the answer yourself

    groups.google.com - see if anyone else has already asked the question

    TBone, Aug 31, 2004

  3. maxusa

    Guest Guest

    I just took the 70-272 last Friday and there were 55
    questions and you had 90 mins to take the exam. Some of the
    questions were beta questions and did not count towards my
    score. I finsihed the exam in plenty of time and passed -
    hopefully you have hands on experience and have used
    several study guides/practice tests to prepare and you will
    do fine.
    Good Luck
    Feral Geek

    Guest, Sep 1, 2004