    and 272 exams?

    Thanks,

    Michelle
    Michelle S., Jun 23, 2004

  2. Michelle S.

    Neil Guest

    "Michelle S." <> wrote in
    news:20bfe01c45941$7e4bf530$:

    > Does anyone know how many questions are typically on 271
    > and 272 exams?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Michelle

    about 50, passing score is 700 and its about 90 minutes for each. but MS
    does change the exams at random.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Michelle S.

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Michelle,

    I recently sat for the 70-272 exam and it served up 55 questions. This is the first time I get 55 questions as all my previous MCP exams came in 50 questions. There is also a very slight change in the interface. However the passing score is still 700.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jun 24, 2004