    studying and even setting up mock scenarios and
    questions, but I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
    little.

    Eric Etheredge, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Eric Etheredge

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Eric Etheredge climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Does anyone know how many questions a person might see
    > when taking 70-298?
    >
    > I am scheduled to take it next month and I have been
    > studying and even setting up mock scenarios and
    > questions, but I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
    > little.

    You cannot be too precise in your preparation for exam number 70-298. For
    example one hundred and fifty will be present for a personal report when
    ready for the execution of the terrorists. Take umbrage from the fact
    that a dealer should be represented by a thorough check of the necessary
    requirements for an MCSE. Taking a personal approach to the problem is
    always preferable to polling the nation and making yet another group
    majority-based decision.

    The hard fact is that 700 never was an adequate score to pass a
    certification regardless of the reported maximum. Taking the example five
    steps further should illuminate the requirement fully. A drop down menu
    is a terrible substitute for a true example of election year fraud. One
    hopes that further examination will truly reveal what has been common
    knowledge for centuries. No more damning evidence can be reported than
    the existence of the Fulminations of Mercury on the internet. And I
    quote: "I said no mayonnaise, dammit!" Which in itself illustrates the
    background with which the industry has grappled. Taking this to it's
    logical conclusion leaves one with the feeling that one has just bitten
    into the soft caramel center of the opposing view.

    Therefore take heart that the process will be justified in the following
    parameters, making the data unreliable at best. Further satisfaction will
    result in disorganised pollutants in the marshes to the west, and loss of
    habitat for the crested curlew. The good clearly being overbalanced by
    the personal gain involved, we hereby abstain from the decision making
    part of the process, and recommend the Star Wars original trilogy in it's
    boxed set, or any of the "Retief" books by Laumer.

    Hope this helps, and have a day.

    JaR
    Political Thug

    JaR, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Eric Etheredge

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Eric Etheredge climbed on a
    > soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> Does anyone know how many questions a person might see
    >> when taking 70-298?
    >>
    >> I am scheduled to take it next month and I have been
    >> studying and even setting up mock scenarios and
    >> questions, but I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
    >> little.

    > You cannot be too precise in your preparation for exam number 70-298.
    > For example one hundred and fifty will be present for a personal
    > report when ready for the execution of the terrorists. Take umbrage
    > from the fact that a dealer should be represented by a thorough check
    > of the necessary requirements for an MCSE. Taking a personal approach
    > to the problem is always preferable to polling the nation and making
    > yet another group majority-based decision.
    >
    > The hard fact is that 700 never was an adequate score to pass a

    <regretable snipage>

    ROTFLAMO

    PotD

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  4. Eric Etheredge

    Network Guru Guest

    "Eric Etheredge" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how many questions a person might see
    > when taking 70-298?
    >
    > I am scheduled to take it next month and I have been
    > studying and even setting up mock scenarios and
    > questions, but I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
    > little.

    Eric,

    I feel an extreme reluctance to articulate as we embark upon this
    magnanimous expedition for fear of deviating from the truth.

    Network Guru, Sep 17, 2004
  5. Eric Etheredge

    Network Guru Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in
    >
    > > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Eric Etheredge climbed on a
    > > soapbox & opined:
    > >
    > >> Does anyone know how many questions a person might see
    > >> when taking 70-298?
    > >>
    > >> I am scheduled to take it next month and I have been
    > >> studying and even setting up mock scenarios and
    > >> questions, but I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
    > >> little.

    > > You cannot be too precise in your preparation for exam number 70-298.
    > > For example one hundred and fifty will be present for a personal
    > > report when ready for the execution of the terrorists. Take umbrage
    > > from the fact that a dealer should be represented by a thorough check
    > > of the necessary requirements for an MCSE. Taking a personal approach
    > > to the problem is always preferable to polling the nation and making
    > > yet another group majority-based decision.
    > >
    > > The hard fact is that 700 never was an adequate score to pass a

    > <regretable snipage>
    >
    > ROTFLAMO
    >
    > PotD
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    Hi Neil

    Network Guru, Sep 17, 2004
  6. Eric Etheredge

    Network Guru Guest

    "Eric Etheredge" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how many questions a person might see
    > when taking 70-298?
    >
    > I am scheduled to take it next month and I have been
    > studying and even setting up mock scenarios and
    > questions, but I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
    > little.

    You have the perspicacity to identify problem areas and take remedial action
    to correct them.

    Network Guru, Sep 17, 2004
  7. Eric Etheredge

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > You cannot be too precise in your preparation for exam number 70-298. For
    > example one hundred and fifty will be present for a personal report when
    > ready for the execution of the terrorists. Take umbrage from the fact
    > that a dealer should be represented by a thorough check of the necessary
    > requirements for an MCSE. Taking a personal approach to the problem is
    > always preferable to polling the nation and making yet another group
    > majority-based decision.
    >
    > The hard fact is that 700 never was an adequate score to pass a
    > certification regardless of the reported maximum. Taking the example five
    > steps further should illuminate the requirement fully. A drop down menu
    > is a terrible substitute for a true example of election year fraud. One
    > hopes that further examination will truly reveal what has been common
    > knowledge for centuries. No more damning evidence can be reported than
    > the existence of the Fulminations of Mercury on the internet. And I
    > quote: "I said no mayonnaise, dammit!" Which in itself illustrates the
    > background with which the industry has grappled. Taking this to it's
    > logical conclusion leaves one with the feeling that one has just bitten
    > into the soft caramel center of the opposing view.
    >
    > Therefore take heart that the process will be justified in the following
    > parameters, making the data unreliable at best. Further satisfaction will
    > result in disorganised pollutants in the marshes to the west, and loss of
    > habitat for the crested curlew. The good clearly being overbalanced by
    > the personal gain involved, we hereby abstain from the decision making
    > part of the process, and recommend the Star Wars original trilogy in it's
    > boxed set, or any of the "Retief" books by Laumer.

    What he said.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Sep 17, 2004
  8. Eric Etheredge

    RH Guest

    WTF is all THIS????!!!!

    RH, Sep 17, 2004
  9. Eric Etheredge

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "RH" <> spewed
    in news:2ffc01c49cb2$90243420$:

    > WTF is all THIS????!!!!

    made perfect sense to me...actually crystal clear after some of Rowdy's
    posts...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  10. Eric Etheredge

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> spewed in

    > What he said.

    is that a question?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  11. Eric Etheredge

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > babbling on and on again "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> spewed in
    >
    > > What he said.

    > is that a question?

    Nope, just a statement of agreement.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Sep 17, 2004
  12. circa Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:05:04 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Eric Etheredge
    () said,
    > I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
    > little.

    Never.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 17, 2004
  13. circa Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:25:18 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ()
    said,

    > Hope this helps, and have a day.

    I so didn't read this.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 17, 2004
  14. Eric Etheredge

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> spewed in news:
    #:

    > "Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> babbling on and on again "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> spewed in
    >>
    >> > What he said.

    >> is that a question?
    >>

    > Nope, just a statement of agreement.

    I think it should be a question...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  15. Eric Etheredge

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:

    > circa Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:25:18 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ()
    > said,
    >>
    >> Hope this helps, and have a day.
    >>

    > I so didn't read this.
    >
    > Laura

    You so did!

    JaR
    pssssst Hey Keed! Wanna vote for ME?

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004
  16. circa Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:46:14 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ()
    said,

    > > I so didn't read this.
    > >
    > > Laura

    > You so did!

    No, really, I didn't.
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 18, 2004
  17. Eric Etheredge

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > circa Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:46:14 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ()
    > said,
    >> >>

    >> > I so didn't read this.
    >> >
    >> > Laura

    >> You so did!
    >>

    > No, really, I didn't.

    did...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 18, 2004
  18. circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 13:02:23 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    > > circa Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:46:14 -0700, in
    > > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ()
    > > said,

    > >> You so did!
    > >>

    > > No, really, I didn't.

    > did...

    not.
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 18, 2004
  19. Eric Etheredge

    > circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 13:02:23 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    > said,
    >> babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    >> <> spewed in
    >>
    >> > circa Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:46:14 -0700, in
    >> > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ()
    >> > said,

    >> > No, really, I didn't.

    >> did...
    >>

    > not.

    did too..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 18, 2004
  20. circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 13:24:19 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > <> spewed in
    >
    > > circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 13:02:23 -0700, in
    > > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    > > said,
    > >> babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > >> <> spewed in

    > >> did...
    > >>

    > > not.

    > did too..