  1. Anona Moose

    Anona Moose Guest

    How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

    Anona Moose, Apr 28, 2006

  2. << While I was at work, Anona Moose spurted out:
    > How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    -- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
    yourselves against fresh fruit.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006

  3. Anona Moose

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Anona Moose" <> wrote in message
    > How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

    Friday.

    Frisbee®, Apr 28, 2006
  4. << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    > "Anona Moose" <> wrote in message
    >> How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

    > Friday.

    Is that code for Submarine Sandwich?

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006
  5. Anona Moose

    MitchS Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in message
    > << While I was at work, Anona Moose spurted out:
    >> How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

    > 1

    No silly it's 42.
    12 questions on AD
    6 questions on remote management
    4 questions on group policy
    3 questions on WSUS
    6 questions on managing users
    9 questions physical and logical devices
    1 question on disaster recovery and
    1 question on why the f@#k people are so damd stupid they can't look up the
    frickin objectives and test parameters and think for their own damd self
    instead of asking people to violate the NDA with stupid @ss questions that
    are totally irrelevant to the test taker who actually has a f@#kin clue how
    to study and prepare for a f@#KIN TEST!

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 28, 2006
  6. Anona Moose

    > << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    >> "Anona Moose" <> wrote in message
    >>> How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

    >> Friday.
    >>

    > Is that code for Submarine Sandwich?

    2.49 daily special is tuna on friday. Oh, sorry, forgot I'm still at IT
    job. Subs are tomorrow.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 28, 2006
  7. Anona Moose

    lowdes Guest

    SFW ahahahahha

    lowdes, Apr 28, 2006
  8. Anona Moose

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > SFW ahahahahha

    I'm beginning to get concerned about you.

    Frisbee®, Apr 28, 2006
  9. Anona Moose

    Briscobar Guest

    Anona Moose <> rambled:

    > How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

    About 157,000.

    HTH. HAND.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, Apr 28, 2006
  10. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in message
    >> << While I was at work, Anona Moose spurted out:
    >> <<------------------------------------------>>
    >>> How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

    >> 1

    > No silly it's 42.

    [snip]

    > 1 question on why the f@#k people are so damd stupid they can't look
    > up the frickin objectives and test parameters and think for their own
    > damd self instead of asking people to violate the NDA with stupid @ss
    > questions that are totally irrelevant to the test taker who actually
    > has a f@#kin clue how to study and prepare for a f@#KIN TEST!

    My bad....this was the only one I was counting, as it *is* the only one that
    matters. If you fail this one, the other 41 don't seem to matter much.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006
  11. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in message
    >> << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    >> <<------------------------------------------>>
    >>> "Anona Moose" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Friday.
    >>>

    >> Is that code for Submarine Sandwich?

    > 2.49 daily special is tuna on friday. Oh, sorry, forgot I'm still at
    > IT job. Subs are tomorrow.

    Ok, so we've got...

    1

    Friday

    Tuna

    ....which could be decoded using the MD5 Hash...and would equate to 42
    questions...wow...didn't you say that was the answer?

    Damb you're good!!

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006
  12. << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> SFW ahahahahha

    > I'm beginning to get concerned about you.

    I'd give you the number to my shrink, but as you can tell, he isn't helping
    much.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006
  13. Anona Moose

    JaR Guest

    "Anona Moose" <> wrote in news:1146253715.256768.307710
    @g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

    Pick a number between 25 & 70.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 28, 2006
  14. << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:

    > Pick a number between 25 & 70.

    69.696969696969696969

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006
  15. Anona Moose

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 29, 2006
  16. Anona Moose

    Wayne Guest

    > How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

    Possibly between 50 - 70 questions. Go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/innovations.asp and also
    check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp Don't forget to
    register for the "Second Chance" *before* sitting the exam
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndchance/

    "Candidates are expected to understand the exam content, regardless of how
    it is presented. Microsoft changes the exam format and questions from time
    to time. In addition, Microsoft does not identify the format of any given
    exam at the time of registration. Both practices help to protect exam
    security and the value of Microsoft certification. To prepare for an exam,
    candidates should read the "Skills Being Measured" section of the exam
    preparation guide."

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Apr 29, 2006
  17. I bet you were smiling as you typed 69
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=, Apr 30, 2006
  18. **LoopBack's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > I bet you were smiling as you typed 69

    No, but my girl surely was.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 1, 2006
  19. Anona Moose

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\196254.htm (5/1/2006 9:45:32
    > AM) # **LoopBack's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >> I bet you were smiling as you typed 69
    >>

    > No, but my girl surely was.

    Your girl's name is Shirly?

    kpg, May 1, 2006
  20. << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    > As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\196254.htm (5/1/2006
    >> 9:45:32 AM) # **LoopBack's** the one who fcukin said it
    >>> I bet you were smiling as you typed 69
    >>>

    >> No, but my girl surely was.

    > Your girl's name is Shirly?

    Close enough