    Thanks for info!

    Best regards,

    F.C.

    Bong, Apr 12, 2006

  2. Bong

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi,

    In my experience, the time given and the no. of questions, as well as
    the allocated marks for each question varies with each exam, and is not
    fixed.

    Most people contend an average of 40-50 questions, and a time limit of
    2-3 hours.

    HTH,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 13, 2006
  4. Bong

    Bong Guest

    Thanks Cerebrus!

    Bong, Apr 13, 2006
  5. Bong

    Thomas Guest

    Hi,

    My test was 47 questions and 2 hrs and 15 minutes.
    Multiple choice and Multiple Select.

    --
    Regards,

    Thomas, Apr 14, 2006