    If nobody knows, could anybody, tell me how many questions and the pass mark
    for 70-270? This is the first i would like to do.

    Thanks for all.
    CArli !!, Jun 5, 2005

  2. CArli !!

    Rustum Guest

    I am not sure, I heard number of questions vary..... but i faced 50
    questions for 70-270 an 44 questions for 70-290. you need to achive 70% score
    for passing. Dont use braindumps practice more and you will be through.
    Passing matters but Knowledge matters even more than that.

    Regards

    Rustum

    Rustum, Jun 6, 2005

  3. CArli !!

    CArli !! Guest

    Thanks Rustum!!

    Why don´t you like to use braindumps?

    "Rustum" <> ha escrit en el missatge dels
    grups de discussió:...

    CArli !!, Jun 6, 2005
  4. Because they devalue the certification. How would you feel if your heart
    surgeon cheated on his board exam?

    If you cheat, then you didn't learn anything and if you get a job and get
    faced with a real world problem you wont be able to fix it. So it makes the
    certification you hold look like nothing but a piece of paper to your boss
    when he fires you.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 6, 2005
  5. CArli !!

    CArli !! Guest

    Ok. I understand. Thanks for your info.

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> ha escrit en el missatge dels
    grups de discussió:uO$...

    CArli !!, Jun 6, 2005
  6. CArli !!

    R Guest

    The passing score is not 70%. It's 700. The maximum used to be 1000, but now
    it is undisclosed, so there is no way of determining what percentage is
    required.

    R, Jun 6, 2005