    Hi I have a basic question how many question are there in 290
    and how much time do we have any helpful link for this type
    of info? THank you.

    babir, Apr 26, 2004

  2. babir

    Neil Guest

    "babir" <> wrote in news:42dd01c42b99$3e1c9df0
    $:

    > Hi I have a basic question how many question are there in 290
    > and how much time do we have any helpful link for this type
    > of info? THank you.

    I believe its 45 questions in about 90 minutes (not sure here) and passing
    score is 700

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 26, 2004

  3. babir

    neubchr Guest

    i did it two weeks ago, there are 45 questions and a time
    period of 90 minutes, passing score is 700

    i would also like to know any informations about this
    basic questions ... maybe a link ...

    neubchr, Apr 27, 2004
  4. babir

    Roselle Guest

    I don't know how many questions there are, but I just
    registered for 72-290 and the time is 145 minutes allowed
    for the test. It may be an adaptive exam, which asks
    questions of varying difficulty and may ask a different
    number of questions based on your answers. :)

    Roselle, Apr 28, 2004
  5. babir

    Guest

    u have 50 question in about 90minutes am sure.and iwish
    all the best

    , May 6, 2004