    numbers to see if I should be moving faster or not.
    Thanks;
    Eddie

    Eddie, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Eddie

    ref Guest

    Count is at 5600, u lose.

    Is
    >there a way to get a current list of MCSA numbers for

    2003
    >other than the page that only updates once a month. I

    have
    >the link for the Number of Certifications Worldwide and

    it

    ref, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Eddie

    Eddie Guest

    At least I found out.
    Thank You.

    Eddie, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Eddie

    Guest Guest

    where do you get your information from????

    How do we know this is accurate?

    Guest, Dec 9, 2003
  5. Eddie

    anonymous Guest

    It's not. According to
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/certified.asp as of
    6 Nov 2003 the count is:

    MCSA on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 1,856

    It's possible 3744 people upgraded in a month to MCSA but
    I doubt it.

    anonymous, Dec 9, 2003
  6. Eddie

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    i did mine on the 21st nov and i've got my early acheiver cert today
    so i think if you upgrade within this year, you'll get it as well

    Kian Wah Lai, Dec 9, 2003
  7. Eddie

    Guest Guest

    there are 16 new options that changed from the the 2k to
    2k3 of windows. Not a whole lot of difference. Look ahead
    at the 2k5 it has alot of pretty cool features and fast
    as hell. It's still in the works though.

    Guest, Dec 14, 2003