    Plus and Adblock FilterSet.G Updater extensions yesterday and today.

    Just curious to know the number of extensions other FF users have
    installed?
    History Fan, Oct 17, 2006

  2. History Fan wrote:
    > I'm using FF 1.5.0.7 on a Windows XP SP2 desktop PC. DSL connection.
    > As I write this, I'm using 25 extensions with Firefox. I installed AdBlock
    > Plus and Adblock FilterSet.G Updater extensions yesterday and today.
    >
    > Just curious to know the number of extensions other FF users have
    > installed?

    That's a lot of extensions. The more that are installed, the more
    likely they are to conflict with each other.

    I've got 12. I do recommend uninstalling any unused extensions, just to
    keep things clean. If you've got 25 must use extensions, and its
    working, more power to you!

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > History Fan wrote:
    >> I'm using FF 1.5.0.7 on a Windows XP SP2 desktop PC. DSL
    >> connection. As I write this, I'm using 25 extensions with Firefox. I
    >> installed AdBlock Plus and Adblock FilterSet.G Updater extensions
    >> yesterday and today.
    >>
    >> Just curious to know the number of extensions other FF users have
    >> installed?
    >>

    > That's a lot of extensions. The more that are installed, the more
    > likely they are to conflict with each other.
    >
    > I've got 12. I do recommend uninstalling any unused extensions, just to
    > keep things clean. If you've got 25 must use extensions, and its
    > working, more power to you!
    >
    > Lee

    5 here, including the automatically installed Talkback
    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Oct 17, 2006
  4. Mozilla Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> History Fan wrote:
    >>> I'm using FF 1.5.0.7 on a Windows XP SP2 desktop PC. DSL
    >>> connection. As I write this, I'm using 25 extensions with Firefox. I
    >>> installed AdBlock Plus and Adblock FilterSet.G Updater extensions
    >>> yesterday and today.
    >>>
    >>> Just curious to know the number of extensions other FF users
    >>> have installed?
    >>>

    >> That's a lot of extensions. The more that are installed, the more
    >> likely they are to conflict with each other.
    >>
    >> I've got 12. I do recommend uninstalling any unused extensions, just
    >> to keep things clean. If you've got 25 must use extensions, and its
    >> working, more power to you!
    >>
    >> Lee

    > 5 here, including the automatically installed Talkback

    Good point, I was not including either Talkback or the Dom Inspector.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 17, 2006
  5. History Fan

    brian Guest

    On 10/17/2006 8:50 AM History Fan wrote:
    > I'm using FF 1.5.0.7 on a Windows XP SP2 desktop PC. DSL connection.
    > As I write this, I'm using 25 extensions with Firefox. I installed AdBlock
    > Plus and Adblock FilterSet.G Updater extensions yesterday and today.
    >
    > Just curious to know the number of extensions other FF users have
    > installed?

    Brian
    brian, Oct 17, 2006
  6. History Fan

    Doug G Guest

    History Fan wrote:
    > I'm using FF 1.5.0.7 on a Windows XP SP2 desktop PC. DSL connection.
    > As I write this, I'm using 25 extensions with Firefox. I installed AdBlock
    > Plus and Adblock FilterSet.G Updater extensions yesterday and today.
    >
    > Just curious to know the number of extensions other FF users have
    > installed?

    11 including Talkback
    Doug G, Oct 17, 2006
  7. On 17.10.2006 18:50 History Fan wrote:
    > I'm using FF 1.5.0.7 on a Windows XP SP2 desktop PC. DSL connection.
    > As I write this, I'm using 25 extensions with Firefox. I installed AdBlock
    > Plus and Adblock FilterSet.G Updater extensions yesterday and today.
    >
    > Just curious to know the number of extensions other FF users have
    > installed?

    35, but 3 are disabled at the moment. No conflicts, I've slapped Firefox
    around to work the way I like... :)

    regards from

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
    games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
    Vegard Krog Petersen, Oct 17, 2006
  8. History Fan

    Miller Guest

    *History Fan* wrote on 17.10.06 18:50:
    > I'm using FF 1.5.0.7 on a Windows XP SP2 desktop PC. DSL connection.
    > As I write this, I'm using 25 extensions with Firefox. I installed AdBlock
    > Plus and Adblock FilterSet.G Updater extensions yesterday and today.
    >
    > Just curious to know the number of extensions other FF users have
    > installed?

    Ooops! 34! Didn't notice i've got so many installed. ;-)
    Miller, Oct 17, 2006
  9. History Fan

    Miller Guest

    *Miller* wrote on 17.10.06 21:45:
    > *History Fan* wrote on 17.10.06 18:50:
    >> I'm using FF 1.5.0.7 on a Windows XP SP2 desktop PC. DSL connection.
    >> As I write this, I'm using 25 extensions with Firefox. I installed AdBlock
    >> Plus and Adblock FilterSet.G Updater extensions yesterday and today.
    >>
    >> Just curious to know the number of extensions other FF users have
    >> installed?

    > Ooops! 34! Didn't notice i've got so many installed. ;-)

    P.S.: Take a look at this:
    http://splasho.com/blog/2006/02/26/the-superbrowser/
    Miller, Oct 17, 2006