    back on the light goes off again. Well, if anyone can help please e-mail me
    @keys36m @yahoo.com thanks

    Brian
    Brian Keys, Sep 23, 2007

  2. Brian Keys

    tony sayer Guest

    In article <sNxJi.8522$>, Brian Keys
    <> scribeth thus
    >HI., is there a way to configure the number lock to stay on when turning on
    >the computer? It used to stay on but now it doesn't,even when I press the
    >number lock key,the light come on but when if turn off the turn the computer
    >back on the light goes off again. Well, if anyone can help please e-mail me
    >@keys36m @yahoo.com thanks
    >
    > Brian

    You can generally set this in the BOIS when your computer starts up
    usually invoked by pressing the DEL or F1 or F2 keys as its booting up.

    Its usually on the third or forth options page depending on the MB and
    BOIS.....
    --
    Tony Sayer
    tony sayer, Sep 23, 2007

  3. "tony sayer" <> wrote in message
    > In article <sNxJi.8522$>, Brian Keys
    > <> scribeth thus
    >>HI., is there a way to configure the number lock to stay on when turning
    >>on
    >>the computer? It used to stay on but now it doesn't,even when I press the
    >>number lock key,the light come on but when if turn off the turn the
    >>computer
    >>back on the light goes off again. Well, if anyone can help please e-mail
    >>me
    >>@keys36m @yahoo.com thanks
    >>
    >> Brian
    >>

    > You can generally set this in the BOIS when your computer starts up
    > usually invoked by pressing the DEL or F1 or F2 keys as its booting up.
    >
    > Its usually on the third or forth options page depending on the MB and
    > BOIS.....
    > --

    What Tony said, plus you need to actually watch the boot screen go by, it
    will tell you along the bottom of the screen which button to press it get
    into the BIOS. I recall the ESC Key as one of the options I've seen.
    Jeff Strickland, Sep 24, 2007