    CLEC

    Thanks,

    BY

    Brian Young, May 7, 2004

  2. Brian Young

    Kurt Jaeger Guest

    Hi!

    >Does anyone know a vendor who provides PSTN number assignment and Number
    >Porting services? I want to be able to give my users a PSTN number or
    >port there existing number over to my server without haveing to become a
    >CLEC

    Do you know http://www.nanpa.com/ ?

    Maybe you'll find a pointer there ?

    --
    MfG/Best regards, Kurt Jaeger 16 years to go !
    LF.net GmbH fon +49 711 90074-23

    Kurt Jaeger, May 7, 2004

  3. Brian Young <> wrote in message news:<l9Qmc.157867$>...
    > All,
    >
    > Does anyone know a vendor who provides PSTN number assignment and Number
    > Porting services? I want to be able to give my users a PSTN number or
    > port there existing number over to my server without haveing to become a
    > CLEC
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > BY

    Nikotel provides porting services in Germany. Maybe they also do in
    the US. As they have a lot of business customers they probably do. But
    there's nothing on the webpage. You have to contact their support
    guys.

    Juhura Nagamichi

    Juhura Nagamichi, May 9, 2004