    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

    Quote: Nu Tech has combined one of the most popular technology items of today, an MP3 player, with something many of us use every day, a pair of sunglasses. I am the first to admit I am a sucker for any tool or gadget that tries to combine more than one use or function into a single item, but I also have learned from experience that many times such items fail to perform well at any of the tasks they were designed to do.

    Silverstrand, Dec 1, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Man, been there, done that, Oakley, but very very expensive and NOT, I repeat NOT worth it. Didn't see a price on these NuTech's though.

    Only problem with that idea is... If you wanna listen to music and it's not sunny, you're either gonna have trouble seeing or look like a fool. :)

    Now, why can't someone throw an MP3 player into something really useful that we all have to have on us every day like, um, a shirt or something. Yeah, put the little gadgets into the collar and a display on the sleeve, little earbuds from the collar as well and SD slots in the shirt pocket.

    Only problem is, it'd be a real pain to wash. :)

    The Modfather, Dec 1, 2005