    Help appreciated

    Thanx

    tk
    tk fresh, Dec 25, 2003

  2. tk fresh

    Tobin Guest

    > I brought a Nu-Tec NDV2020 DVD player.
    > I need to run it through my VCR as my TV only has an aerial input.
    > Can I remove the macrovision from this player?
    > What about making it multizone?

    A bit of searching and I found this:
    http://users.bigpond.net.au/fuzzy/PDV2050/ seems we are out of luck
    with Macrovision but you can change the region if you want (they are
    normally set to region free, 0, by default).

    There may be a firmware upgrade that will disable Macrovision but I
    doubt it. You'll need to buy an external Macrovision remover.

    Tobin.
    Tobin, Jan 3, 2004