NTVDM

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Vic, Jan 9, 2006.

  1. Vic

    Vic Guest

    I have tried running all of the different compatibility modes and nothing
    seemed to help, if anything the programs seems to run slower. Does anybody
    know of someplace where all the pif options are broken down for what hey all
    do in WinXP?

    Thanks in advance.
    Vic

    --
    Victor Langrehr
    After Hours Computers

    "Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security
    will deserve neither and loose both." Benjamin Franklin

    Vic, Jan 9, 2006