    and 6MB in length each. Can I just delete them?

    ntuser.dat_BAK_66408
    ntuser.dat_BAK_91271

    Rick Merrill, May 24, 2006

  2. Rick Merrill

    mik3 Guest

    ntuser.dat is related to your registry...
    before you delete off, check you have an actual ntuser.dat at your
    profile directory, just to be safe.

    mik3, May 25, 2006

  3. Rick Merrill

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 24 May 2006 11:01:52 -0400, Rick Merrill wrote:

    > I have these files that are a couple of months old and 6MB in length each.
    > Can I just delete them?
    >
    > ntuser.dat_BAK_66408
    > ntuser.dat_BAK_91271

    They are backup files for your operating system's registry.

    Meat Plow, May 25, 2006
  4. Rick Merrill

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 24 May 2006 11:01:52 -0400, Rick Merrill wrote:
    >

    >>I have these files that are a couple of months old and 6MB in length each.
    >>Can I just delete them?
    >>
    >> ntuser.dat_BAK_66408
    >> ntuser.dat_BAK_91271

    > They are backup files for your operating system's registry.

    Yes, there IS an ntuser.dat - so will these disappear if I
    disk-clean old 'restore'?

    Rick Merrill, May 25, 2006