    Bill
    --
    To reply by e-mail take out the dog

    wwp, Aug 21, 2003

  2. wwp

    Boomer Guest

    wwp said:

    > I need help with this WinXP Pro error message that keeps popping
    > up on opening Outlook Express 6: "Error deleting file or folder -
    > Cannot delete ntuser.dat: it is being used by another person or
    > program." However, on clicking OK, OE starts normally.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Bill

    Hi

    After reading this
    http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/WinXP/Q_20435621.html

    You stated "Maybe I did something wrong..."
    http://tinyurl.com/kqzo

    What have you done to try and correct this?

    Do you have more than one user account?

    1st thread:
    http://tinyurl.com/kqzy

    Boomer, Aug 21, 2003

  3. wwp

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:34:42 GMT, wwp wrote:

    >I need help with this WinXP Pro error message that keeps popping up on
    >opening Outlook Express 6: "Error deleting file or folder - Cannot delete
    >ntuser.dat: it is being used by another person or program."

    Still looking, so repeating the post for the 3rd time helps how?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?C30A14AA5
    Date: 2003-08-13 23:31:36 PST
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?K11A35AA5
    Date: 2003-08-19 09:51:55 PST

    If you are not happy with the previous suggestions or they did not work
    try Microsoft, the MS newsgroups or , MVP websites?

    <snip>
    Me

    why?, Aug 21, 2003
  4. wwp

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:43:43 GMT, wwp wrote:

    >> On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:34:42 GMT, wwp wrote:
    >>
    >> >I need help with this WinXP Pro error message that keeps popping up on
    >> >opening Outlook Express 6: "Error deleting file or folder - Cannot

    >delete
    >> >ntuser.dat: it is being used by another person or program."

    >> Still looking, so repeating the post for the 3rd time helps how?

    >Think about it.

    That's why I asked, what are you hoping for?
    How many more posters have replied with an exact fix?

    <snip>
    >> If you are not happy with the previous suggestions or they did not work

    See the line below, did you ......

    why?, Aug 21, 2003
  5. wwp

    boikin

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Logs

    Make sure your logs (Application, Security, System) are cleared and set to overwrite as needed.

    boikin, Sep 4, 2006