    Thanks!
    --
    Kenrod13

    =?Utf-8?B?S2Vucm9kMTM=?=, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Hello,
    Regedit
    HKCU (HKey_Current_User)
    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    --------------------
    <From: =?Utf-8?B?S2Vucm9kMTM=?= <>
    <Subject: ntuser.dat file
    <Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 06:15:02 -0700
    <Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    <
    <My DVD drive will not work when I'm logged into Windows XP as myself. I
    can
    <log into any other PC at our facility and the drive on those PC's work
    just
    <fine. Anyone else can log into my PC as themselves and the drive works
    just
    <fine.
    <
    <I've narrowed it down to the ntuser.dat file. Does anyone have any
    <information on how to take a look at this file to see if the DVD has been
    <disabled in the profile?
    <
    <Thanks!
    <--