NTP with w2kServer / Cisco 2960 switches

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by julienba, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. julienba

    julienba

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Hello all !!

    I'm trying without success to configure ntp on my very small network:
    - 1 w2k server which has to be the time server
    - 5 w2k stations which will have to sync their clock to the w2k server
    - 4 Cisco switches (2960) which will have to sync their clock to the w2k server

    Server<=>Stations is ok ! :elephant:

    I have a problem with the sync between Cisco switches / w2k server :???:

    I tried flat configuration because I cannot use stratum (hierarchical configuration) because I don't have any router here.

    any ideas? suggestions? :dontknow:

    Julien

    julienba, Jun 8, 2007