    the time will be broadcast please? I can't seem to find the answer in
    any Cisco documentation.

    Many Thanks

    EdDarby, Aug 1, 2007

  2. EdDarby

    Ry Guest

    On Aug 1, 9:44 am, EdDarby <> wrote:
    > I have configured one of my Cisco 6500 switches to Broadcast the time
    > using NTP to a selected source, could anyone please tell me how often
    > the time will be broadcast please? I can't seem to find the answer in
    > any Cisco documentation.
    >
    > Many Thanks

    When the Heartbeat or NTP Broadcast pulse is enabled, Domain Time
    Server will send out a broadcast signal at regular intervals. The
    interval may be as short as three seconds, or as long as 24 hours. Any
    Domain Time Server (Master, Slave, or Independent Server) may be
    configured to provide Broadcast Time. The broadcast pulse may be sent
    to multiple subnets simultaneously.

    Ry, Aug 2, 2007