    about ntsokrnl.exe is missing before i even get chance to choose where to
    install it.

    I have tried a md5 on it and it says it is a valid ISO... any ideas?

    =?Utf-8?B?U3F1aXp6?=, Jun 13, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3F1aXp6?=

    Rick Guest

    Here is a list of available newsgroups for
    Windows Vista:

    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_account_passwords
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

    Rick, Jun 13, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U3F1aXp6?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 06:59:01 -0700, Squizz
    <> wrote:

    >Hi, I'm trying to install Vista Beta 2 64.

    Please post your Vista-related questions in the Vista newsgroups.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 13, 2006
  4. Po ci

    =?Utf-8?B?SkVKRUpF?=, Jun 13, 2006