    Wayne Kerr Guest

    Is anyone else having problems sending and receiving email between NTL and
    Hotmail and vice versa
    Wayne Kerr, Oct 19, 2005

  2. Wayne Kerr wrote:
    > Is anyone else having problems sending and receiving email between NTL and
    > Hotmail and vice versa

    Try rebooting your cable modem if you have one, and a reboot of your
    system too while you are at it.
    It worked for me the other day after there had been a server outage.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Oct 19, 2005

  3. Wayne Kerr

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Wayne Kerr" wrote in message news:i3p5f.5560$

    > Is anyone else having problems sending and receiving email
    > between NTL and Hotmail and vice versa

    If you'd bother to check your ISP's own status page...
    http://www.ntl-isp.ntl.com/ServiceStatus/
    ....you'd have seen they had an email service outage at the time you posted
    your message.
    Dave Lear, Oct 19, 2005