    "untitled program". When I can get to work for awhile I have tried to delete
    McAfee through the control panel but it doesnt delete it.

    Please help
    =?Utf-8?B?YXV0b3JpY2t5?=, Jun 25, 2007

  2. There should be a dump created under c:\windows or c:\windows\minidump.

    Check out my post for how to look at the dumps.

    http://blogs.technet.com/brad_rutko...bluescreening-how-can-i-look-at-the-dump.aspx

    --
    This post is provided as-is and is my opinion, check the facts before doing
    anything in production.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZCBSdXRrb3dza2k=?=, Jun 25, 2007