    Which is the most efficient system to use in Win XP - FAT32 or NTFS?

    Lilli

    ---

    Lilli, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Lilli

    tim Guest

    Depends on which XP your using?

    tim, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Lilli wrote:
    || Which is the most efficient system to use in Win XP - FAT32 or NTFS?
    || Lilli

    NTFS

    The Psychic Psycho And His Psychedelic Sidekick., Jan 1, 2004
  4. Lilli

    Lilli Guest

    tim wrote:
    || Depends on which XP your using?

    Windows XP, you dumb ****.

    Lilli

    ---

    Lilli, Jan 1, 2004
  5. Lilli

    tim Guest

    "Lilli" <> wrote in message
    > tim wrote:
    > || Depends on which XP your using?
    >
    > Windows XP, you dumb ****.

    Your the fucking dumb ****.

    XP HOME oR XP PRO

    tim, Jan 1, 2004
  6. Lilli

    Lilli Guest

    tim wrote:
    || Your the fucking dumb ****.
    || XP HOME oR XP PRO

    Two things,
    1) do you know the difference between "your" and "you're"?
    2) do you know that both versions XP Pro and XP Home are based on the same
    NT Kernel, HE having fewer tools with which to customise the installation
    without digging around in the registry, functionally different in that it's
    not designed to connect to a domain?

    My assertion stands, you're a dumb **** and not fit to post on a forum like
    this.

    Lilli

    ---

    Lilli, Jan 1, 2004
  7. Lilli

    tim Guest

    "Lilli" <> wrote in message
    > tim wrote:
    > || Your the fucking dumb ****.
    > || XP HOME oR XP PRO
    >
    > Two things,
    > 1) do you know the difference between "your" and "you're"?
    > 2) do you know that both versions XP Pro and XP Home are based on the same
    > NT Kernel, HE having fewer tools with which to customise the installation
    > without digging around in the registry, functionally different in that

    it's
    > not designed to connect to a domain?
    >
    > My assertion stands, you're a dumb **** and not fit to post on a forum

    like
    > this.

    BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Took 0.14 seconds to find answers to your question.

    Now you know why ppl are not replying.

    tim, Jan 1, 2004
  8. Lilli

    Lilli Guest

    tim wrote:
    || BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA
    || Took 0.14 seconds to find answers to your question.
    || Now you know why ppl are not replying.

    Assuming that in your fucked up head "ppl" equates to people then please
    explain why you are replying.

    Of course of you don't rate yourself as a person then that's just fine and
    dandy, it sort of goes with all your emptiheaded, drivel-filled posts so
    far.

    Lilli

    ---

    Lilli, Jan 1, 2004
  9. Lilli

    philo Guest

    "Lilli" <> wrote in message
    > Which is the most efficient system to use in Win XP - FAT32 or NTFS?
    >
    > Lilli

    In general you are better off with NTFS. With a partition over 32 gigs...
    due to large cluster size FAT32 is very wastful with space.
    NTFS also has better security and fault tolerance.

    philo, Jan 1, 2004
  10. Lilli

    Lilli Guest

    philo wrote:
    || In general you are better off with NTFS. With a partition over 32
    || gigs... due to large cluster size FAT32 is very wastful with space.
    || NTFS also has better security and fault tolerance.

    Why can't any of you thick tossers give me a straight yes or no answer?
    Cunts!

    Lilli

    ---

    Lilli, Jan 1, 2004
  11. Lilli

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Because you are an asshole.

    pcbutts1, Jan 1, 2004
  12. Lilli

    JWooden271 Guest

    >Which is the most efficient system to use in Win XP - FAT32 or NTFS?
    >
    >Lilli

    IMHO, I would choose Fat32. Mainly because it is compatible with dos boot
    disks.

    Windows XP's "recovery console" is not nearly as useful and simple as a good ol
    DOS bootdisk. Sadly, NTFS is incompatible with MSDOS. Therefore Fat32 is my
    pick.

    I hope this was helpful.

    JWooden271, Jan 1, 2004
  13. Howdy!

    "tim" <> wrote in message

    > "Lilli" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Windows XP, you dumb ****.
    > >

    > Your the fucking dumb ****.
    >
    > XP HOME oR XP PRO

    For FAT32/NTFS, it makes no difference.

    They are the SAME at this level of the kernel.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jan 1, 2004
  14. Howdy!

    "Lilli" <> wrote in message
    > philo wrote:
    > || In general you are better off with NTFS. With a partition over 32
    > || gigs... due to large cluster size FAT32 is very wastful with space.
    > || NTFS also has better security and fault tolerance.
    >
    > Why can't any of you thick tossers give me a straight yes or no answer?
    > Cunts!
    >
    > Lilli

    Because there IS no "straight yes or no" answer.

    Consider:

    "Which is better for supper, steak or chicken?"

    Both do good (unless you're vegetarian / vegan), and the strengths
    of one are ... the weaknesses of the other!

    Now, if you add, "I'm doing oriental stir fry with these veggies and
    a nice white Chardonnay" ... that helps some.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jan 1, 2004