    memory could not be "read". "
    Damn!

    , Oct 9, 2005

  2. why? Guest

    On 9 Oct 2005 01:17:26 -0700, wrote:

    >Hello there. I googled the groups and didn't find a solution, please

    2nd hit on Google led straight to the support / new version of the
    software page / helpdesk and troubleshooting page.

    >help.
    >
    >i have an IrDa device and a polar watch for Heart rate monitoring.
    >Recently something has changed - the polar program crashes all the

    The something would be a patch , upgrade , you installed another
    application.

    >time. Here's the error message I'm getting:
    >
    >AppName: polar 32.exe AppVer: 4.1.28.0 ModName: ntdll.dll
    >ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180 Offset: 00011404

    That's Win XP you are running?

    Maybe you need to u/g your sw?
    http://support.polar.fi/PKBSupport.nsf/ALLDOCS/42256C2B001E0F6A42256B27003FEA5F?OpenDocument
    Version: 4.03.041
    Date: July 5th 2005
    Size: 2 728 Kb

    http://support.polar.fi/PKBSupport.nsf/Library?OpenForm
    Also see the Help / Troubleshooting / Contact Helpdesk link.

    NTDLL.DLL is a very important part of the OS, have you check it's
    version details, tried a AV scan, spyware check, reinstalled the IrDa
    drivers, checked with polar support?

    >in the bottom of the message you will find all the technical

    Not the way you copied the message it's not technical, and after
    including the above why put the rest at the end?

    >information about the error report, but for now I dont know what's
    >wrong and I'd love to know what happened to my fun computer!
    >Thank you all.
    >

    >It says :
    >" The instruction at "0x7c911404" referenced memory at"blabla". The
    >memory could not be "read". "
    >Damn!

    That's fairly useless there isn't memory reference "blabla"

    Me

    why?, Oct 9, 2005