    not received any emails from this list since September. If they are offline
    permanently, is there any alternative that anyone can suggest? Thanks in
    advance.
    Apt Sa, Dec 27, 2005

  2. Apt Sa

    Moe Trin Guest

    On Tue, 27 Dec 2005, in the Usenet newsgroup alt.computer.security, in article
    <>, Apt Sa wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me what the status of the NTBUGTRAQ list service? I have
    >not received any emails from this list since September.

    Can't speak to ntbugtraq - have no need of it because I don't use nt. You
    might ask the list owner.

    >If they are offline permanently, is there any alternative that anyone can
    >suggest?

    You're posting via Supernews. Point your _news_ tool at the
    'muc.lists.ntbugtraq' newsgroup, which should be a mirror of the ntbugtraq
    list. As "replacements", you could try the base bugtraq list (on supernews,
    'muc.lists.bugtraq', although the Chinese mirror at the 'mailing.unix.bugtraq'
    newsgroup is more reliable).

    Old guy
    Moe Trin, Dec 27, 2005