    What's happening in this case????

    Thanks
    , Mar 17, 2005

  2. catwalker63 Guest

    "" <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news:0fc301c52b3a$2d7c5e30$:

    > Hi.
    > In my new customer I have a different problem.
    >
    > The NTBACKUP on Windows Server 2003 cannot make a backup
    > with this device VS80 TAPE????
    >
    > What's happening in this case????
    >
    > Thanks

    Did you check to make sure it's on the HCL/Windows Catalog for Windows
    Server 2003? If it's not, get a device that is.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain
    catwalker63, Mar 17, 2005

  3. Tell me what the exact tape drive ur using and what errors are coming up....
    I had a problerm with that before.....try using some other software to back
    it up that supports tapes, NTbackup.exe doesn't support tapes very well.

    CSr_tech100

    =?Utf-8?B?Y3NyX3RlY2gxMDA=?=, Mar 18, 2005
  4. fygar Guest

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:42:12 -0800, ""
    <> wrote:

    >Hi.
    >In my new customer I have a different problem.
    >
    >The NTBACKUP on Windows Server 2003 cannot make a backup
    >with this device VS80 TAPE????
    >
    >What's happening in this case????
    >
    >Thanks

    Make sure that you are using new,unformatted tapes and not ones you
    used to use in the old 8000 drive..

    ....butch()
    fygar, Mar 18, 2005