    and TCP/IP. I can't find the webpage that states that.

    Thank you,

    Tony
    Tony Stark, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Tony Stark

    Forums Guest

    Hi !

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp

    Hugo

    Forums, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Tony Stark

    ajs1976 Guest

    I have the same electives. I emailed mcphelp a few months
    back and was told they counted.

    Andy
    -------------
    www.icertify.net
    www.mcseworld.com

    ajs1976, Dec 9, 2003
  4. Tony Stark

    Guest Guest

    Andy,

    That will be great! I'll see if I can find some
    information, better yet maybe I could write them too, I
    have to show my boss the information from MS that states
    the rules.

    Thank you for your response!

    Tony

    Guest, Dec 10, 2003