    Linc Guest

    Any advice for an NT MCSE with a few years experience back in 98-00 as to
    what cert. route to take to update my skill set for employment.

    Linc, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Linc

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Linc" <> said in
    news:1099916315.273823@ftpsrv1:

    > Any advice for an NT MCSE with a few years experience back in 98-00 as to
    > what cert. route to take to update my skill set for employment.

    the information is in the same place it used to be:

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 8, 2004

  3. Linc

    Dragon Guest

    Get MCP on Windows 2003 Server.
    Get Cisco CCNA.
    Get some hands on experience.
    Start at the beginning.

    Good Luck.

    Dragon, Nov 8, 2004
  4. Linc

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Forget certs and go on experience. Certs are for n00bs to get their feet in
    the door.

    =meanoldman=, Nov 8, 2004
  5. Linc

    Guest Guest

    shhhh.... you must be old

    Guest, Nov 8, 2004
  6. Linc

    Consultant Guest

    yes, check into this product, it will bring you up to speed

    http://toastytech.com/guis/bob2.html

    Consultant, Nov 8, 2004
  7. >Get MCP on Windows 2003 Server.
    >Get Cisco CCNA.
    >Get some hands on experience.
    >Start at the beginning.
    >
    >Good Luck.

    you forget to mention 'winning the state lottery'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 9, 2004
  8. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 9, 2004
  9. Linc

    nerd32768 Guest

    > Forget certs and go on experience. Certs are for n00bs to get their feet
    in
    > the door.

    Are you talking about me again???

    nerd32768, Nov 9, 2004
  10. Linc

    Dragon Guest

    That's part of Ohio Election 2004. :)

    Dragon, Nov 9, 2004
  11. Linc

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> said in

    >>http://toastytech.com/guis/bob2.html

    > is this now a core exam?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    it's an elective....DOS/Win3.11 is the core...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 9, 2004