    on to networks. Has a retirement date been established for the NT4 MCSE
    certification? I don't want to be displaying the MCSE logo if I'm no longer
    authorized.

    Cwill, Feb 15, 2008

  2. Cwill

    Chris Lobban Guest

    The NT4 exams are no longer offered, but they never set a retirement
    date when the certificate itself would expire, so it will apparently
    always be valid. This is one of the changes that they've made with the
    new certificates (MCTS and MCITP) is that they WILL expire at some point
    (MCTS expire after product support ends, and MCITP have to be renewed
    every few years).

    Chris

    Chris Lobban, Feb 15, 2008