    hello every body

    could you tell me how to convert nsf files (from lotus)
    to pst files (outlook) thank you

    kaella, Jun 19, 2005

  2. kaella

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "kaella" <> wrote in message
    news:42b5bd31$0$162$...
    > hello every body
    >
    > could you tell me how to convert nsf files (from lotus)
    > to pst files (outlook) thank you

    Export from Lotus to a format Outlook can import...probably CSV or TXT or
    VCF or something.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 19, 2005

  3. kaella

    kaella Guest

    ok i will try that tomorrow thanks
    de news: 88jte.3138$...

    kaella, Jun 19, 2005
  4. kaella

    alesh Guest

    alesh, Jun 19, 2005
  5. kaella

    kaella Guest

    thanks for your answers
    so , with lotus , wxe can't import or export nothing
    and for xinotes , it's expensive for a personnal use.
    i resolved the probleme with installing , lotus on the other machine , and i
    created a "new site" with no connection
    it' means , we can read the nsf files without connection to dominno. by
    42b5bd31$0$162$...

    kaella, Jun 23, 2005
  6. kaella

    zlatan24

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    I heard about not bad application-pst convert contacts .vcf, can extract your contacts from files with *.ost and *.pst extension and convert it to *.vcf files. Other files can be extracted in *.eml and *.txt formats, another option consists in transforming *.ost file to a *.pst one.

    zlatan24, Oct 3, 2008
  7. kaella

    iSamuel

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Convert your Lotus Notes to Outlook

    Hi Guyzz you can also try NSF to PST Software of Recover Data ...

    It really works..I am satisfy with this tool..

    Hope you too..:veryprou:

    iSamuel, Feb 4, 2009
  8. kaella

    herryparker07

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    NewYork, USA
    Many Thanks to Trusted Tools for sharing this cost-effective software tool.
    This SysTools software solves my all problems for Outlook to Notes Migration. this software perfectly running on my system and quickly Convert PST into NSF file.

    herryparker07, Oct 1, 2011
  9. kaella

    simona07kerry

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Solution for How to Convert NSF to PST

    Lotus Notes users get Convert NSF to PST or Export Lotus Notes .nsf data into .pst format and save it to desirable place where you would like to save, Export Notes is the ultimate third party utility which shoot out your trouble related “How to Convert NSF to PST”.
    For More Details Visit: nsftopst.com

    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    simona07kerry, Nov 7, 2012
  10. kaella

    tpheuk

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2013
    Messages:
    11
    thanks for sharing software convert note to pst

    tpheuk, Jan 16, 2013
  11. kaella

    TekTel_99

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    NSF to PST

    NSF files to PST files conversion is much easy with the help of Kernel for NSF to PST conversion tool that effectively migrate NSF files to Outlook PST without any problem.

    TekTel_99, Apr 3, 2013