NR plug-in problems: Digital Deluxe Toolbox?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Morgan Ohlson, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Install Digital Deluxe Toolbox (free) into Corel Photo-Paint
    http://www.2morrow.dk/75ppi/coolpix/actions/

    I don't understand what to do. There is only 2 files, and one is the
    txt-instruction which doesn't make any sense to me. The other is an *.atn
    file.

    --- Instructions ---
    Digital Deluxe Toolbox version 1.0
    Unzip the action to a location on your Harddisk, then load it from the
    Action Palette fly-out in Photoshop 6.
    Prior versions of Digital_deluxe must be deleted prior to installing!
    -------------------------

    Just activating the proper catalogue in PP (Ctrl+J) doesn't make it.
    http://thepluginsite.com/knowhow/tutorials/plugin/MakingAvailable.htm

    Digital Secrets DeNoise ISO (Action) URL:
    www.digitalsecrets.net/secrets/denoiseISO.html There doesn't exist any file
    to download.

    Media Chance DCE AutoEnhance URL: www.mediachance.com/ Seems right but
    doesn't activate in PP menues.

    E10 NR (Action) URL: netnet.net/~llueck/NR.htm Doesn't exist.

    Morgan O.

    Morgan Ohlson, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Morgan Ohlson

    Samuel Paik Guest

    "Morgan Ohlson" <> wrote:
    > Install Digital Deluxe Toolbox (free) into Corel Photo-Paint
    > http://www.2morrow.dk/75ppi/coolpix/actions/
    >
    > I don't understand what to do. There is only 2 files, and one is the
    > txt-instruction which doesn't make any sense to me. The other is an *.atn
    > file.

    Corel Photo-Paint is not Adobe Photoshop.

    Samuel Paik, Dec 12, 2003