nr of question mcdst 70-272

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Cesare [cesaremsdn], Jun 4, 2006.

  1. During real exam how many question there are on 70-272?

    thks
    Cesare [cesaremsdn], Jun 4, 2006

  2. Cesare [cesaremsdn]

    Guest Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    news:HjJgg.20386$-kc.rr.com...
    > How many in the fake exam?

    You're beginning to amaze me.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    -- MCNGP.com - 200 proof
    Guest, Jun 5, 2006

  3. Cesare [cesaremsdn]

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Cesare [cesaremsdn]" <> did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > During real exam how many question there are on 70-272?

    The same number as every other time someone has posted this question. Your
    answer is the same even thought you posted in HTML.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jun 5, 2006
  4. The number of question may vary depends on questions answer, adaptive form
    can be applied.

    Thks for your reply maybe you didn't know that . There is a first time for
    all of us . That's your day.

    GAME OVER

    :)

    Cesare [cesaremsdn], Jun 5, 2006
  5. Cesare [cesaremsdn]

    Guest Guest

    "Cesare [cesaremsdn]" <> wrote in message
    > The number of question may vary depends on questions answer, adaptive form can
    > be applied.
    >
    > Thks for your reply maybe you didn't know that . There is a first time for all
    > of us . That's your day.
    >
    > GAME OVER
    >
    > :)

    Who left the doggy door open for gtright again?

    Damnit, what I have told you many many time already?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 6, 2006