! Now We [USA] Need *LEGAL* Reforms!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Mar 22, 2010.

  1. Bursting into the lawyer's office, the butcher loudly implored, "If a
    dog steals a piece of meat from my shop, is the dog's owner liable?"

    "But, of course!" the lawyer responded!

    "Well... yesterday *YOUR* dog ran into my shop, took a roast worth
    fifty dollars off my rack, and then ran straight into your yard and through
    your dog-flap in your front door!" explained the distraught butcher-shop
    proprietor.

    "You can prove this?" inquired the lawyer.

    "That's right! It's all on surveillance video!" emphasized the
    butcher.

    "All right then," said the lawyer without so much as blinking, "just
    give me the other fifty dollars, and that will cover my initial
    consultation fee..."

    WTF? Are we human or are we just dancing?

    At those rates, that SOB *should* be covering his employees' health
    care insurance! Could someone please pass the tea? TIA.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 22, 2010