now this is really odd...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by L33T, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. L33T

    L33T Guest

    L33T, Feb 2, 2004

  2. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 2, 2004

  3. L33T

    EMB Guest

    "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    > L33T wrote:
    > > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3451207.stm
    > > US father has named his son Version 2.0.
    > > Jon Blake Cusack 2.0, rather than Jon Blake Cusack II

    > heh, 'cool'

    So your Friday nights occupation will be working on Dave 2.0 ;-)

    EMB

    EMB, Feb 2, 2004
  4. L33T

    Rider Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message

    > "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    > > L33T wrote:
    > > > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3451207.stm
    > > > US father has named his son Version 2.0.
    > > > Jon Blake Cusack 2.0, rather than Jon Blake Cusack II

    > > heh, 'cool'
    > >

    > So your Friday nights occupation will be working on Dave 2.0 ;-)

    That sounds a bit dodgy.

    Rider

    Rider, Feb 2, 2004
  5. EMB wrote:
    >>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3451207.stm
    >>>US father has named his son Version 2.0.
    >>>Jon Blake Cusack 2.0, rather than Jon Blake Cusack II

    >>heh, 'cool'

    > So your Friday nights occupation will be working on Dave 2.0 ;-)

    hahaha, I'll be lucky... Im getting married in two months, it'll more
    than likely be a solo project, but I doubt it'll work...

    :/

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 2, 2004
  6. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >>> heh, 'cool'

    >> So your Friday nights occupation will be working on Dave 2.0 ;-)

    > hahaha, I'll be lucky... Im getting married in two months, it'll more
    > than likely be a solo project, but I doubt it'll work...
    > :/

    Further to that, no sequel is planned, in the future... not the near,
    not the far, hell, not even the distant future... so ummm yeah... I
    guess I could name one of the cats Dave 2.0

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 2, 2004
  7. Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >>>hahaha, I'll be lucky... Im getting married in two months, it'll more
    >>>than likely be a solo project, but I doubt it'll work...
    >>>:/

    >>Further to that, no sequel is planned, in the future... not the near,
    >>not the far, hell, not even the distant future... so ummm yeah... I
    >>guess I could name one of the cats Dave 2.0

    > .. but have you got all the bugs out of 1.9 yet ? :)

    Im not going to justify that one with an answer...

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 2, 2004
  8. L33T

    samg Guest

    samg, Feb 2, 2004
  9. Hi there,

    L33T wrote:
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3451207.stm
    >
    > US father has named his son Version 2.0.
    >
    > Jon Blake Cusack 2.0, rather than Jon Blake Cusack II

    That guy really needs to get out a bit...

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Feb 2, 2004
  10. In article <bvmhm4$u3ao4$-berlin.de>, "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote:
    >>> So your Friday nights occupation will be working on Dave 2.0 ;-)

    >> hahaha, I'll be lucky... Im getting married in two months, it'll more
    >> than likely be a solo project, but I doubt it'll work...
    >> :/

    >Further to that, no sequel is planned, in the future... not the near,
    >not the far, hell, not even the distant future... so ummm yeah... I
    >guess I could name one of the cats Dave 2.0

    ... but have you got all the bugs out of 1.9 yet ? :)

    Bruce

    Bruce Sinclair, Feb 2, 2004
  11. L33T

    Fuel Guest

    Fuel, Feb 2, 2004
  12. L33T

    Acetyldehyde Guest

    When his balls drop he'll be ver 2.1
    Voice breaks ver 2.2
    Loses virginity ver 2.6 (cos of all the wa**ing)
    etc...

    Acetyldehyde, Feb 3, 2004
  13. L33T

    Wyn Guest

    Fuel wrote:
    > On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:39:53 +1300, "L33T" <>
    > scribbled:
    >
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3451207.stm
    >>
    >> US father has named his son Version 2.0.
    >>
    >> Jon Blake Cusack 2.0, rather than Jon Blake Cusack II

    > Poor kid.

    Especially if a DNA comparison showed that Jon Blake Cusack was not his
    biological father. :)

    Wyn, Feb 3, 2004
  14. L33T

    ~misfit~ Guest

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    >>> heh, 'cool'

    >> So your Friday nights occupation will be working on Dave 2.0 ;-)

    > hahaha, I'll be lucky... Im getting married in two months, it'll more
    > than likely be a solo project, but I doubt it'll work...
    >
    > :/

    LOL. I'm glad I wan't drinking coffee at the time.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Feb 3, 2004
  15. L33T

    L33T Guest

    don't you mean because you're getting married you won't be doing a solo
    'project' anymore ?

    LOL

    L33T, Feb 3, 2004
  16. L33T

    EMB Guest

    "L33T" <> wrote in message
    > don't you mean because you're getting married you won't be doing a solo
    > 'project' anymore ?
    >
    > LOL
    > > hahaha, I'll be lucky... Im getting married in two months, it'll more
    > > than likely be a solo project, but I doubt it'll work...

    One you're married it always a solo project more like.

    EMB

    EMB, Feb 3, 2004
  17. L33T

    L33T Guest

    L33T, Feb 3, 2004
  18. In article <bvnhm4$n3g$>, "L33T" <> wrote:
    <tpf>
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3451207.stm
    >>
    >> US father has named his son Version 2.0.
    >> Jon Blake Cusack 2.0, rather than Jon Blake Cusack II

    >does this mean woger the witless is still in pre-alpha testing ?

    Yep - Version 0.0001 ... beta :)

    Bruce

    Bruce Sinclair, Feb 3, 2004