    At least according to the ad in Friday's USATODAY. Use USATODAY as the
    code, though I'm sure a dozen other codes will pop up in the coming
    days.
    SoHillsGuy, Jun 9, 2006

  2. SoHillsGuy

    kaydigi Guest

    "SoHillsGuy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > At least according to the ad in Friday's USATODAY. Use USATODAY as the
    > code, though I'm sure a dozen other codes will pop up in the coming
    > days.

    Started yesterday, DVDTALK has all the usable codes.
    kaydigi, Jun 9, 2006

  3. SoHillsGuy

    Guest

    Yes, it is on again. For those who missed it the last time, you have
    another window of opportunity.

    > Now the Deepdiscountdvd sale is really on...
    >
    > From: "SoHillsGuy" <>
    > Reply to: "SoHillsGuy"
    > Date: 9 Jun 2006 11:17:50 -0700
    > Newsgroups:
    > alt.video.dvd
    > Followup to: newsgroup
    >At least according to the ad in Friday's USATODAY. Use USATODAY as the
    >code, though I'm sure a dozen other codes will pop up in the coming
    >days.
    , Jun 10, 2006
  4. SoHillsGuy

    Stan Brown Guest

    Stan Brown, Jun 11, 2006
  5. SoHillsGuy

    Jay G. Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 10:25:11 -0400, Stan Brown wrote:

    > 10 Jun 2006 21:35:46 GMT from <>:
    >> Yes, it is on again. For those who missed it the last time, you have
    >> another window of opportunity.

    > Indeed. They've sent me several emails about it, despite my setting
    > my account preferences against his.

    All your constant whining about DDD shows is that you don't know how to use
    a computer.

    -Jay
    Jay G., Jun 11, 2006
  6. SoHillsGuy

    rgordon Guest

    "Stan Brown" <> wrote in message
    > 10 Jun 2006 21:35:46 GMT from <>:
    >> Yes, it is on again. For those who missed it the last time, you have
    >> another window of opportunity.

    > Indeed. They've sent me several emails about it, despite my setting
    > my account preferences against his.

    > http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    > DVD FAQ: http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
    > other FAQs: http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/faqget.htm

    And I've bought literally hundreds of DVDs from them over the years - and
    for all that time I've have had the "newsletter (to receive our news and
    promotions)" box checked in my account - yet I've never received any
    notification from them of these sales, nor have I ever received any
    "newsletter" or any other e-mail re "news" or "promotions" from them - not
    even once... go figure...
    rgordon, Jun 12, 2006
  7. SoHillsGuy

    JAM Guest

    "rgordon" <> wrote in message

    > "Stan Brown" <> wrote in message
    >> 10 Jun 2006 21:35:46 GMT from <>:
    >>> Yes, it is on again. For those who missed it the last time, you have
    >>> another window of opportunity.

    >> Indeed. They've sent me several emails about it, despite my setting
    >> my account preferences against his.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Tompkins County, New York, USA
    >> http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    >> DVD FAQ: http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
    >> other FAQs: http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/faqget.htm

    > And I've bought literally hundreds of DVDs from them over the years - and
    > for all that time I've have had the "newsletter (to receive our news and
    > promotions)" box checked in my account - yet I've never received any
    > notification from them of these sales, nor have I ever received any
    > "newsletter" or any other e-mail re "news" or "promotions" from them - not
    > even once... go figure...

    I didn't get an email this time either. I have also bought hundreds of DVDs
    from them over the last three or four years. I usually get the email, but
    this time they skipped me. Very odd.
    JAM, Jun 12, 2006
  8. SoHillsGuy

    Bratboy Guest

    "JAM" <> wrote in message

    > "rgordon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Stan Brown" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Indeed. They've sent me several emails about it, despite my setting
    >>> my account preferences against his.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Tompkins County, New York, USA
    >>> http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    >>> DVD FAQ: http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
    >>> other FAQs: http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/faqget.htm

    >> And I've bought literally hundreds of DVDs from them over the years - and
    >> for all that time I've have had the "newsletter (to receive our news and
    >> promotions)" box checked in my account - yet I've never received any
    >> notification from them of these sales, nor have I ever received any
    >> "newsletter" or any other e-mail re "news" or "promotions" from them -
    >> not even once... go figure...

    > I didn't get an email this time either. I have also bought hundreds of
    > DVDs from them over the last three or four years. I usually get the
    > email, but this time they skipped me. Very odd.

    Any chance the mssges were caught by your ISP or a spam filter. I know my
    ISP's system tosses what it considers Spam/Junk emails into a quarenteen
    area I have to check and release mssgs that are okay. Anyway its a good time
    if you were considering the "Ultimate Ape" planet of the apes set. Still
    isnt dirt cheap but alot easier to afford $90 than $120-$160 it usually
    sells for. Unfortunatly the other set Im interested in, Brisco County, wont
    come out till next month and of course pre-orders are excluded from the
    sale. Might grab MacGyver S6 since its out tomorrow but knd of burned out on
    em. S6 only has one episode I actually liked.
    Bratboy, Jun 12, 2006
  9. SoHillsGuy

    Justin Guest

    Bratboy wrote on [Mon, 12 Jun 2006 07:23:31 -0600]:

    > Any chance the mssges were caught by your ISP or a spam filter. I know my
    > ISP's system tosses what it considers Spam/Junk emails into a quarenteen
    > area I have to check and release mssgs that are okay. Anyway its a good time
    > if you were considering the "Ultimate Ape" planet of the apes set. Still
    > isnt dirt cheap but alot easier to afford $90 than $120-$160 it usually
    > sells for. Unfortunatly the other set Im interested in, Brisco County, wont
    > come out till next month and of course pre-orders are excluded from the
    > sale. Might grab MacGyver S6 since its out tomorrow but knd of burned out on

    Get it in November then
    Justin, Jun 12, 2006
  10. SoHillsGuy

    Bratboy Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Bratboy wrote on [Mon, 12 Jun 2006 07:23:31 -0600]:
    >>

    >> Any chance the mssges were caught by your ISP or a spam filter. I know my
    >> ISP's system tosses what it considers Spam/Junk emails into a quarenteen
    >> area I have to check and release mssgs that are okay. Anyway its a good
    >> time
    >> if you were considering the "Ultimate Ape" planet of the apes set. Still
    >> isnt dirt cheap but alot easier to afford $90 than $120-$160 it usually
    >> sells for. Unfortunatly the other set Im interested in, Brisco County,
    >> wont
    >> come out till next month and of course pre-orders are excluded from the
    >> sale. Might grab MacGyver S6 since its out tomorrow but knd of burned out
    >> on

    > Get it in November then

    Figure at some point will go check the episode guides for season 6. If the
    only episode I'd like to see/have from 6 is "Eye of Osirus" then prolly
    just Netfix the one disc. Have 1-5 now and still havent watched many of em.
    The curse of being a DVD shop-o-holic LOL
    Bratboy, Jun 12, 2006