    247? How was their customer service? Would you purchase from them
    again? Their URL is http://www.np247.com

    Ken
    Ken, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Ken

    Galamand Guest

    "Ken" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What experiences have you had in purchasing DVD's from Now Playing
    > 247? How was their customer service? Would you purchase from them
    > again? Their URL is http://www.np247.com
    >
    > Ken

    I ordered from them on the 16th of Dec 2003, they billed my account on the
    19th, but as of yet, they have not informed me that my order has shipped.
    Multiple emails to both their customer service dept and Order dept have gone
    unanswered. I will give them until Monday to respond before I cancel my
    order and go elsewhere. Their prices were not that much more impressive than
    anywhere else.

    This has been my experience. Regardless of how this turns out, I will not
    order from them again. Holiday season or not, this is extremely POOR
    customer service.

    DS
    Galamand, Dec 21, 2003

  3. Ken

    Ken Guest

    That's EXACTLY the problem I'm having. I placed 2 orders on December
    9th. I've had to rebuy all my Christmas presents because of it. I'm
    going to give them until the first or second week of January before I
    dispute the charges and get them reversed.

    I'm with you ... I'll never buy from them again no matter what.

    Ken

    Ken, Dec 25, 2003