    Help and comments appreciated.

    --
    Carl Waring

    Carl Waring, Aug 10, 2010

  2. Carl Waring

    Graham. Guest

    "Carl Waring" <> wrote in message news:i3rqe4$oso$-september.org...
    >A lot of noise is made by various VoIP providers about their charges to international destinations but I rarely see any mention of
    >the price of UK land-line/mobile calls and/or 087/084 numbers.
    >
    > Or maybe I'm just stupid and can't find said info?! ;-)
    >
    > Help and comments appreciated.
    >
    > --
    > Carl Waring

    My provider of choice, smartvoip.com charge-

    uk landlines: free, or 0.8p/min if you run out of "freedays"
    uk mobile: 4.2p/min
    0844: 0.79p/min
    0844 3.3p/min
    0871: 15.2p/min
    National Rate: 4.2p/min
    Personal: 4.2p/min

    http://www.smartvoip.com/en/calling-rates.html

    I am not entirely sure what "National Rate" and "Personal" covers, some NG codes may not be carried at all.
    Also be aware that "free" codes like 0800 *are* charged for regardless of "freedays", 0.8p/min IIRC

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Aug 10, 2010

  3. On 11/08/2010 08:41, Nigel wrote:
    > Hi Graham,
    >
    > Are you sure 0800 are charged?
    >
    > I use Justvoip and 0800 are included in the free mins.
    >
    > This is from my call log:-
    >
    > 2010-07-27 15:15:06 +448001072149 00:05:39 FREE!
    >

    > By the way I modified your skypegateway so I could use my free minutes
    > included by Justvoip by using pbxes to forward the calls to my ATA ( a
    > fritzbox). I was wondering if you could use SIPtoSIS to send it direct to
    > the ATA without using pbxes but I have not had time to try it yet.

    type in the number you want to check and it'll tell you...

    http://www.vonage.co.uk/tariffs/index.html?searchbox=0844

    Charlie Mitchell, Aug 14, 2010
  4. Carl Waring

    Urban Fox Guest

    On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 20:16:12 +0100, "Graham." <> wrote:

    >My provider of choice, smartvoip.com charge-
    >
    >uk landlines: free, or 0.8p/min if you run out of "freedays"

    Had a look on their site but can't seem to find how many 'freedays'
    you get per recharge. Is it 60 days, the same as SMSListo?

    Fox.

    Urban Fox, Aug 21, 2010
  5. Carl Waring

    Graham. Guest

    :

    >>My provider of choice, smartvoip.com charge-
    >>
    >>uk landlines: free, or 0.8p/min if you run out of "freedays"

    > Had a look on their site but can't seem to find how many 'freedays'
    > you get per recharge. Is it 60 days, the same as SMSListo?
    >
    > Fox.

    The nice thing about Betamax is the symmetry of their web-sites ;-)

    90 days smartvoip
    http://www.smartvoip.com/en/free.html

    120 days smslisto
    http://www.smslisto.com/en/free.html

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Aug 21, 2010
  6. Carl Waring

    Soruk Guest

    On 2010-08-21, Graham. <> wrote:
    >:
    >>
    >>>My provider of choice, smartvoip.com charge-
    >>>
    >>>uk landlines: free, or 0.8p/min if you run out of "freedays"

    >> Had a look on their site but can't seem to find how many 'freedays'
    >> you get per recharge. Is it 60 days, the same as SMSListo?
    >>
    >> Fox.

    > The nice thing about Betamax is the symmetry of their web-sites ;-)
    >
    > 90 days smartvoip
    > http://www.smartvoip.com/en/free.html
    >
    > 120 days smslisto
    > http://www.smslisto.com/en/free.html

    Unfortunately, that doesn't always work:
    http://www.rynga.com/en/free.html

    (okay, on their front page they say it's 120 days, but no mention of how
    many minutes a week you get.)

    International Calls - http://calls.matrixnetwork.co.uk/

    Soruk, Aug 21, 2010
  7. Carl Waring

    Graham. Guest

    "Soruk" <> wrote in message news:...
    > On 2010-08-21, Graham. <> wrote:
    >>:

    >>> Had a look on their site but can't seem to find how many 'freedays'
    >>> you get per recharge. Is it 60 days, the same as SMSListo?
    >>>
    >>> Fox.

    >> The nice thing about Betamax is the symmetry of their web-sites ;-)
    >>
    >> 90 days smartvoip
    >> http://www.smartvoip.com/en/free.html
    >>
    >> 120 days smslisto
    >> http://www.smslisto.com/en/free.html

    > Unfortunately, that doesn't always work:
    > http://www.rynga.com/en/free.html
    >
    > (okay, on their front page they say it's 120 days, but no mention of how
    > many minutes a week you get.)

    I am not convinced there is a rolling weekly limit like the others.
    There is however a 5 cent connection charge an all chargable calls (faq page)

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Aug 21, 2010
  8. Carl Waring

    Soruk Guest

    On 2010-08-21, Graham. <> wrote:

    > "Soruk" <> wrote in message news:...
    >>
    >> Unfortunately, that doesn't always work:
    >> http://www.rynga.com/en/free.html
    >>
    >> (okay, on their front page they say it's 120 days, but no mention of how
    >> many minutes a week you get.)

    > I am not convinced there is a rolling weekly limit like the others.
    > There is however a 5 cent connection charge an all chargable calls (faq page)

    Just looked at http://www.rynga.com/en/faq.html and the only reference
    to a 5 cent fee is for phone-to-phone calls. Am I missing something?
    Though, I'll soon find out as today is the last of my freedays...

    I've tried to stick to 300mins/week, once I went over by 20 minutes but
    wasn't charged. For the number of calls I was able to make for EUR10 I
    really can't complain :)

    International Calls - http://calls.matrixnetwork.co.uk/

    Soruk, Aug 22, 2010
  9. Carl Waring

    Urban Fox Guest

    Urban Fox, Aug 22, 2010
  10. Carl Waring

    Soruk Guest

    On 2010-08-22, Soruk <> wrote:
    > On 2010-08-21, Graham. <> wrote:
    >>
    >> "Soruk" <> wrote in message news:...
    >>>
    >>> Unfortunately, that doesn't always work:
    >>> http://www.rynga.com/en/free.html
    >>>
    >>> (okay, on their front page they say it's 120 days, but no mention of how
    >>> many minutes a week you get.)

    >> I am not convinced there is a rolling weekly limit like the others.
    >> There is however a 5 cent connection charge an all chargable calls (faq page)

    > Just looked at http://www.rynga.com/en/faq.html and the only reference
    > to a 5 cent fee is for phone-to-phone calls. Am I missing something?
    > Though, I'll soon find out as today is the last of my freedays...

    And now I know. I have NOT been charged the 5 cent fee, just the 1c/min
    rate to my destination. I can't complain :)

    International Calls - http://calls.matrixnetwork.co.uk/

    Soruk, Sep 5, 2010
  11. Carl Waring

    4md1t

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Recharge your SMS listo , sms discount , webcalldirect

    hi guysthere is no way to order by credit card or paypal in smslisto or other voip providers. i have searched alot and found out that w w w . thevoipcredit . com offer online recharge of all voip credit provider. meanwhile they accept paypal . i have also purchased credit several time . easily order by paypal and you will receive the voucher code into your paypal email.

    Recharge SMS listo and other .

    4md1t, Sep 12, 2010