Now fix all comp problem yourself with expert advice free

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by aryan181@yahoo.com, May 26, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello

    I want to introduce you to new tech forum online

    http://tech-forum.perectschools.com

    Speciality of this forum is that computer expert of this forum review
    each and every post

    personally and answers all your computer querry with exact solution all
    you need is to take free

    membership and post your computer problem.

    What are you waiting for start posting your computer related problem
    there and fix your problem yourself.

    visit now http://tech-forum.perfectschools.com

    thanks
    , May 26, 2006

  2. Gordon Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > I want to introduce you to new tech forum online

    English not your /first/ language then.....
    Gordon, May 26, 2006

  3. Mara Guest

    On 25 May 2006 21:36:30 -0700, wrote:

    >Hello
    >
    >I want to introduce you to new tech forum online

    I *never* post to spammed sites. I *especially* never post to sites who are so
    flagrantly stupid that it makes the posters e-mail addresses easy to get to, and
    therefore easy to spam. Or written in lousy, poorly-written code.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?C15951B2D

    JHC.

    "Congrats on the spammer rep you just got."

    --
    www.jlaforums.com, among other sites, steals usenet newsgroup posts, and tries to
    mislead the public into thinking the posts come from them. They do not. If you see this sig,
    Mara, May 26, 2006