    Any suggestions would be kindly appreciated.
    Kind regards
    Kishan

    Kishan, Dec 14, 2004

  2. In article <cpniec$> Kishan
    <> wrote:

    >Any suggestions would be kindly appreciated.
    >Kind regards

    Ah geeze. Now you are embarassing me. And while I would love to take
    the credit, I am but a lowly messenger.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Oh, hep me. Lady Chatterly's trying to flame me. aaaaah." --
    Starshine Moonbeam

    Lady Chatterly, Dec 14, 2004

  3. Kishan

    °Mike° Guest

    Have you tried another/new mouse?

    On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:29:01 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cpniec$o8a$>
    Kishan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 14, 2004
  4. Kishan

    SgtMinor Guest

    Kishan wrote:

    > help wanted, everytime I open a software or any program, the display screen
    > seems to jolt up and down without me pressing any buttons or moving the
    > mouse. At first I thought this was an problem with the mouse, so I cleaned
    > reinstalled the software and rebooted the computer. This has not solved the
    > issue. The problem was got so bad that I have resorted to using the keys on
    > my keyboard. Using the mouse is essential to my work and I need help ASAP.
    > Please can anyone help me solve this annoyance.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be kindly appreciated.
    > Kind regards
    > Kishan

    I'm assuming that you're seeing the image scroll up or down on the
    screen, and not a fluctuation in the image itself.

    In addition to Mike's suggestion, you should also look at mouse settings
    in control panel, and possibly reinstall the mouse drivers, unless
    that's what you meant when you mentioned reinstalling software.

    SgtMinor, Dec 15, 2004