    wrong with the network at my work. I would really be greatful if someone
    can give me some ideas of things I could check out and try. Thank
    You!

    MAG7577, Dec 30, 2004

  2. MAG7577,

    Most likely cause is the adapter you are using. Check with the manufacturer for either updated
    drivers or a roleback recommendation from them.

    HTH,
    Gary

    --------------------
    '--'From: "MAG7577" <>
    '--'Subject: Novice needs help! Connection Problem
    '--'Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:53:02 -0500
    '--'Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
    '--'
    '--'When I am at work, every time I connect to the network with in a few min. it
    '--'disconnects. Is there some kind of setup I did wrong, or is there something
    '--'wrong with the network at my work. I would really be greatful if someone
    '--'can give me some ideas of things I could check out and try. Thank
    '--'You!
    '--'
    '--'
    '--'

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included
    script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

    Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best
    directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.

    Gary Fose [MSFT], Jan 3, 2005

  3. MAG7577

    mikeFNB Guest

    mikeFNB, Jan 7, 2005