! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Aug 1, 2010.

  1. ! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...

    <http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/30/arizona.immigration.appeal.hearing/index.
    html>

    http://tinyurl.com/33scnzj

    You know how many of them stanky beaners can slip through the
    tunnels and onto the welfare rolls by that time??? How many
    supple, young, virgin, white-gurls will get gang-raped and
    tattooed by that time? How many snorts, puffs, and lines
    of marywanna-crack-dope-deals will be done by that time?
    And the worstest part of it all is that not only does the
    ARIZONA TAXPAYER have to pay for their medical bills; they
    also have to pay for translators and that damn #2 button
    on the phone menus! Deport *all* them Spanglish-vermins
    (but KEEP the tacos and burritos... and Salma Hayek) and
    wait for November to see if we have to let some come back.

    http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=salma hayek&um=1&ie=UTF-8
    &source=univ&ei=GnpVTMrHJoG78gac2tSpBA&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&
    resnum=1&ved=0CDIQsAQwAA

    Impeach our courts and kill all the lawyers because it's all
    'gone South'... no pun intended. And vote for Joe Arpaio as
    the next president, or maybe even Chief Justice of the Supreme
    Court.

    http://www.mcso.org/

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I'm not talking to the aliens

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 1, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 8/1/2010 8:49 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > ! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...
    >

    > You know how

    I know how, and
    Mi Dvice a usted es para empezar a hablar español.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Aug 1, 2010

  3. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 8/1/2010 8:49 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > ! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...
    >

    > You know how

    I know how, and
    Mi advice a usted es para empezar a hablar español.
    PS: Voy a estar en contacto con la familia en su vecindario.

    OldGringo38, Aug 1, 2010
  4. Lookout <> writes:

    > On 01 Aug 2010 13:49:42 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
    >
    >>! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...

    <http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/30/arizona.immigration.appeal.hearing/index.
    >>html>
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/33scnzj
    >>
    >>You know how many of them stanky beaners can slip through the
    >>tunnels and onto the welfare rolls by that time??? How many
    >>supple, young, virgin, white-gurls will get gang-raped and
    >>tattooed by that time? How many snorts, puffs, and lines
    >>of marywanna-crack-dope-deals will be done by that time?
    >>And the worstest part of it all is that not only does the
    >>ARIZONA TAXPAYER have to pay for their medical bills; they
    >>also have to pay for translators and that damn #2 button
    >>on the phone menus! Deport *all* them Spanglish-vermins
    >>(but KEEP the tacos and burritos... and Salma Hayek) and
    >>wait for November to see if we have to let some come back.

    > Did hell just freeze over?

    Even if it did, Sheriff Joe Arpaio will house
    them in tents 'til it all gets sorted out. He
    makes 'em wear pink underwears too! True dat.

    http://www.mcso.org/

    That dwood is *so* *damn* *cool*!!!

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 1, 2010
  5. Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > Lookout <> writes:
    >
    >> On 01 Aug 2010 13:49:42 GMT, Bucky Breeder

    > That dwood is *so* *damn* *cool*!!!

    And you're an absolute fucking retard. On top of being a racist ****.

    I left Az for various reasons. One being the crime associated with the
    influx of illegals. However, until the *real* reason they come to
    Uhmurikuh is addressed: willing employers ready to exploit them, nothing
    will change.

    HTH, pinhead.

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 1, 2010
  6. Bucky Breeder

    chuckcar Guest

    wrote in news:Xns9DC7825151366BuckyGram@216.151.153.159:

    > Lookout <> writes:
    >
    >> On 01 Aug 2010 13:49:42 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    >> <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
    >>
    >>>! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...
    >>>

    > <http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/30/arizona.immigration.appeal.hearing/in
    > dex.
    >>>html>
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/33scnzj
    >>>
    >>>You know how many of them stanky beaners can slip through the
    >>>tunnels and onto the welfare rolls by that time??? How many
    >>>supple, young, virgin, white-gurls will get gang-raped and
    >>>tattooed by that time? How many snorts, puffs, and lines
    >>>of marywanna-crack-dope-deals will be done by that time?
    >>>And the worstest part of it all is that not only does the
    >>>ARIZONA TAXPAYER have to pay for their medical bills; they
    >>>also have to pay for translators and that damn #2 button
    >>>on the phone menus! Deport *all* them Spanglish-vermins
    >>>(but KEEP the tacos and burritos... and Salma Hayek) and
    >>>wait for November to see if we have to let some come back.

    >> Did hell just freeze over?

    > Even if it did, Sheriff Joe Arpaio will house
    > them in tents 'til it all gets sorted out. He
    > makes 'em wear pink underwears too! True dat.

    That loon? Oh cripes, they'd be better off with the extras from
    Deliverance. Until recently, he insisted his prisoners wear black and
    white stripes FCS. He still has a live web cab of his prisoners who he's
    obligated to protect the security and privacy of by federal law?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Aug 1, 2010