November 7, picture of the Week

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Daniel ROCHA, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. Daniel ROCHA

    Daniel ROCHA Guest

    Daniel ROCHA, Nov 7, 2005

  2. Daniel ROCHA

    Stewy Guest

    In article <436f24fb$0$19892$>,
    "Daniel ROCHA" <> wrote:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > A few words to present you, the picture of the
    > week :
    >
    > http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/
    >
    > Regards,

    Picture is a bit small on screen - any chance to make it bigger (I
    realize it's out of focus and enlarging will highlight this

    Stewy, Nov 7, 2005

  3. Daniel ROCHA

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 7, 2005
  4. Daniel ROCHA

    Donald Gray Guest

    On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:56:20 +0100, "Daniel ROCHA"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >A few words to present you, the picture of the
    >week :
    >
    >http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/
    >
    >Regards

    ,
    Not very sharp! What is she looking at? The Riots?

    Donald Gray, Nov 7, 2005
  5. Daniel ROCHA

    Dave Guest

    Dit moi...
    Why do we have to suffer with terrible flash animation after every image?
    Terrible monochrome monotone is bad enough.

    Dave

    Dave, Nov 7, 2005
  6. Daniel ROCHA

    George Kerby Guest

    ThunderThighs?

    George Kerby, Nov 7, 2005
  7. Daniel ROCHA

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Daniel ROCHA wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > A few words to present you, the picture of the
    > week :
    >
    > http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/
    >
    > Regards,

    Sorry, doesn't ring my bell. Moody, and depressing.

    --
    Ron Hunter

    Ron Hunter, Nov 8, 2005