    Apart from CSNW, is there any other new way to connect to Novell Server?

    Dear Experts, pls help. I have 5 new computers having the same situation in
    the company.

    =?Utf-8?B?UmViZWNjYQ==?=, Nov 1, 2005

  2. From PlanetAMD64 - User: Madmungo
    This is taken from the Novell discussion Server
    novell.support.netware.client.winnt-2x-xp in reply to a similar question to
    yours.

    > Is there a release date (or beta date) for the Novell Client on
    > Windows XP 64-bit? Is there a client planned?

    Currently, Novell is still evaluating whether there is a real demand
    for a 64bit client. I suggest you let them hear your voice by
    submitting an enhancement request through
    http://support.novell.com/enhancement/

    So, support seems kinda sketchy at the moment. I personally suspect this
    Novells way of undermining the progress of Windows and trying to get
    customers to move over to their Linux solutions.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 1, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UmViZWNjYQ==?=

    Ash Ridley Guest

    Probably not much help but could you not access files via an FTP or Web
    Server running on the Novell server (I know they used to do a web server
    under v4)?

    (I havent touched Novell since v5 so apologies if this is way off base)

    Ash Ridley, Nov 11, 2005